Naruto RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Traversing the Desert

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Traversing the Desert - Page 3 Empty Re: Traversing the Desert

Post  kirerellim Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:22 pm

Lynn felt Mary moving, and realized what she was going to do. She couldn't pretend to be sleeping any more as she giggled. She opened both eyes to watch Kash's face. 'I bet he will blush.' She thought, repressing more giggles. She did feel irritated though and wasn't sure why. Well, wouldn't admit why.

---

Kash shook his head as he saw her moving to take off her blanket. He looked down as he spoke, "I didn't say I would look, Mary." He wasn't sure how she got that idea. "I just meant if that happened." He wished he could stand up, but instead he rolled into a tight ball, closing his eyes.
kirerellim
kirerellim
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:29 pm

Mary sighed then pulled the blanket back up only to sit back down cuddling into Lynn. Biting her neck again she smiled as her teeth met Lynn's neck almost drawing blood. For Mary it was comforting her cause biting just always seemed to feel good but something else felt better in Mary's mind. Realizing that she was probably biting to hard Mary kissed Lynn's neck saying, "Sorry." It was a rather silent sorry then right after she said it Mary looked Lynn in the eyes giggling a little. Suddenly she moved forward to kiss Lynn's lips.
Rose
Rose
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post  kirerellim Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:56 pm

Lynn smiled down at Mary as she appologized. Her neck stung, but it wasn't bad. She started to speak but then Mary leaned down to kiss her. Lynn froze, but she suddenly found herself reacting. She kissed Mary back. 'What am I doing!?' She thought to herself, thinking she should stop but she couldn't. Her hand reached and cupped behind Mary's neck.

---

Kash heard a noise and assumed it was Mary getting undressed. Again. He let out a sigh as he spoke, "Can you ever stay dressed? Do you have a thing against clothing?"
kirerellim
kirerellim
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:05 pm

Mary giggled then pulled away getting that hysterical look where the crazy side wants to take over and kill someone. Directing this at Kash for totally ruining the mood she felt her hand going for her sword. Grabbing the hilt Mary just muttered in that hysterical tone, "Oh yeah we are totally naked just keeping looking down!" Pulling up the sword although still in its sheath Mary was ready to strike him hard on the head ignoring everything else as she felt her blood boil.
Rose
Rose
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post  kirerellim Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:25 pm

Lynn was still dazed as Mary pulled away and started heading towards Kash. She couldn't help smiling dizzly, even as Mary pulled her sword up over Kash. 'Oh... She is going to hit him...' Lynn thought, giggling wildly... then she realized what that thought was. 'She is going to hurt Kash... thats not nice.' The small space made it easy for he arm to flash out and try and take a hold of Mary's wrist.

----

Kash was pretty sure she was being sarcastic, but not totally. He debated weather or not he should look up and glare at her. 'Then again, she might tell the truth to get me to look up.' Through all this his demon had been fairly quiet, which surprised him. 'Whats wrong with you?' He thought, directing the thought at Ikaku.

I know when I've been outmatched

Was his confusing reply. Kash decided to keep his head down just in case.
kirerellim
kirerellim
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:39 pm

Mary put her sword down then looked at Lynn only to grab her shoulders to move back in to kiss her again this time much more romantically almost hoping Kash would look up. Pulling away Mary giggled then snuggled herself back into Lynn as the temperature quickly started to drop. Luckily it sounded like the sandstorm had started to die down although it was hard tell.
Rose
Rose
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post  kirerellim Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:54 pm

Lynn was left gasping as Mary kissed her again. 'God you need to stop acting so... like someone being kissed for the first time!' She thought firmly. Course, while it wasn't her first time being kissed, it was the first time she wanted to be kissed. Boys found out quick that they would regret it if they kissed her.

"Mary...?" She asked, looking down at the girl that was cuddling against her. She wasn't sure herself what she was asking, she was just confused.

----
At last, Kash looked up, to see Mary kissing Lynn. His eyes widened, and he quickly ducked his head though his blush was still visible as he closed his eyes and hid his head. 'Yea, I wasn't interrupting anything. Sure. I believe it.' He thought sarcastically to himself feeling irritated because of his blushing.
kirerellim
kirerellim
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:00 pm

Mary glanced up at Lynn to reply to what seemed like the starting of a question, "Yes Lynn?" Smiling while now actually blushing slightly as it hit her what she had done at heart Mary knew she should stop playing with the poor girl. Mary knew that when the day came she would have to marry a person she knew nothing about only to live the rest of her life with him. This was of course cause she was the last heir to the throne. Even though she rebelled Mary knew where her duty was.
Rose
Rose
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post  kirerellim Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:11 pm

"Umm... I don't know." Lynn said honestly as she looked down at her, a smile forming to reflect Mary's look. She was blushing too, her face even more red then her's. "Umm... yea... I don't know..." She looked away, feeling so confused. 'I don't know how I feel...' She thought, looking to the left at the dark wall.

----

Kash was seriously considering taking his chances with the storm. He muttered under his breath, "God help me..." Just to annoy them, or so he hoped.
kirerellim
kirerellim
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:22 pm

Mary just closed her eyes ignoring what Kash said only to slowly feel herself daze off into a silent sleep. As she slept her dreams went wild as Mary twitched once in awhile in the real world. Soon in her dream she was fighting her father only to see that he was dead with blood everywhere. Filled with horror not to mention fear Mary tried to wake up but couldn't. Slowly her chakra began to seep out of her body in the real world building a high amount of pressure. Although this pressure was so much more intense then ever before as her mind struggled to wake itself up from the nightmare.
Rose
Rose
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post  kirerellim Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:34 pm

Lynn felt her body suddenly become heavy and pressed. She tried to speak and found herself unable to. 'What is this!' She thought, struggling to move and again found herself unable to. Then it came to her in a flash. She remembered when she had felt like this before. 'Back in Konoha....' She thought, 'With Mary...' She knew that somehow, Mary was causing this force. Lynn forced herself to speak then, battling against the pressure,

"Mary," She choked out, not able to say anything further.

---------------

Kash felt the pressure building, pressing him into the floor of the cave it felt like. Reacting defensively he tried to move away, but was restrained by both the pressure and the cave walls. He felt no fear, but he knew that this pressure could crush him if he didn't do something.

So... Now you need my help, hmm?
'Shut up and cover me.' Kash thought fiercely, attempting to draw the demon over his skin. Ikaku didn't resist and spread his cloak across Kash with an unheard chuckle. The pressure on his body wasn't lifted, but it was now mostly being absorbed by Ikaku.
kirerellim
kirerellim
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:49 pm

Mary woke suddenly to glance around as the pressure suddenly let up. Feeling slightly flustered from the bad dream Mary looked at Lynn to ask, "Whats wrong?" She was actually worried that she was drooling in her sleep or something. Reaching up she touched her cheek only to feel slightly relieved that she had not been drooling. Glancing at Kash she was a little confused so just stared at him not really sure what to make of it.
Rose
Rose
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post  kirerellim Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:33 pm

Lynn looked at her as she realized that she had been sleeping as she spoke. 'How did she do that? What was she doing?' Lynn thought, still looking at her. Then she shook her head and spoke.

"You don't know?" She asked, truly curious to find out if the girl had been the cause, "There was some kind of... force filling the cave. It felt like it was pressing against me, trying to crush me. I could hardly speak, and couldn't move at all." Then she noticed the girl wasn't paying attention. "What are you..." She looked towards Kash and froze. There he was.... she thought. 'That must be it... Ikaku'

------

Its done, foolish one.
'I don't need your input, demon.' Kash thought, raising his head to look at the girls. They were both looking at him, one in bemusement the other in shock and apparent fear. 'Oh.. She doesn't know if I am in control.' He thought, surprised that he had to think about that again. He wasn't angry or afraid, so the demon shouldn't be even close to be overwhelm him. He couldn't even smile to reassure them.

"It is well." He said at last, his voice distorted and demonic, the words directed mostly at Lynn. He felt no fear from Mary... it was odd, but kind of nice. "I am here."
kirerellim
kirerellim
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:13 am

Mary looked at Kash for another half minute then started to giggle. Soon enough the giggling turned into laughing as Mary smiled not seeming to mind at all that Lynn looked a little worried. "You sound funny! We think that for a demon person your pretty cute while harmless!" Listening closely for a little bit to the outside Mary smiled then looked at Lynn to say, "The sand storm is over but we didn't bring a shovel to dig ourselves out!" Mary was gonna use her jutsu before she said that but she was feeling rather tired so figured one of the other two people could move the probably now mountain of sand.
Rose
Rose
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post  kirerellim Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:32 am

Lynn looked at Mary, then back at Kash. He did seem to be in control but... She remembered what she had told him. 'I judge people based on their actions. Not on what has happened in the past. When Mary said the sandstorm was over however, she grimaced. She was glad it was done but she was too tired to summon water to clear the sand away. She looked at Mary and saw that the girl wasn't inclined to move or do anything. She couldn't help but smile, then looked back at Kash.

"Could you get us out of here, Kash?" She asked, clearing her mind and body of the worry.

----

Kash found himself again shocked and stunned by these girls, especially Mary. He wasn't sure weather to laugh or get offended. On that thought, he realized he had never laughed in this state, and decided not to find out how odd it would sound. Instead, he built up his shadow chakra within him without answering Lynn. He made a few handseals and touched his hands to the floor, covered in shadow...

"Shadow Release: Shadow Dragon Attack," He said out loud, the sound morphed by his demon. The shadow formed into a dragons maw as it slammed into the sand and blasted through it, letting sunlight and sand trickle in. There was a large tunnel out into the sun again. Kash never saw a reason to waste energy.
kirerellim
kirerellim
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:40 am

Mary smiled more as in the back of her head she took note that Kash was rather strong so she had better not get on his bad side. Being Mary though she didn't show that she was thinking of such a thing at all. Quickly crawling out of the cave she let out a sigh of relief as the sun came down to power Mary up. Feeling the warmth on her head Mary didn't move at all but froze as if her sun battery was slowly recharging. Almost exactly 1 minute later and her battery was back up to full. As if she had gone lifeless for the minute suddenly Mary moved scanning the horizon noting the the sand storm had changed just about everything. "We still have the sun even if the hills are gone!" saying this to herself as a comforting reminder that yes she could actually get them out of the desert eventually.
Rose
Rose
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post  kirerellim Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:46 am

Lynn crawled out after Mary, though when Mary paused Lynn wasn't willing to wait and she dug a side tunnel to get more sun herself. She may be anti dry, but she wasn't anti sun, and she didn't like being stuck in that little space. She lounged in the sun, not really wanting to move. After a bit however, she yawned and streched, then looked at Mary.

"So, almighty leader, what direction do we go in?" She asked, only half joking about the almighty leader statement.

-----

Kash didn't follow immediately, him being perfectly comfortable with the dark. 'From years off association.' He thought, but just absentmindedly rather than bitterly. He was surprised by that fact alone. It was those girls. 'They accept me as I am... mostly.' He thought, now chuckling at Mary's actions, 'At least they don't get scared or mad at me for what I am....' He began to follow, the demon retracting as he neared the surface, just as Mary moved out. He stood and stretched.
kirerellim
kirerellim
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:31 pm

Mary pointed towards the direction they needed to be going only to then start walking off in that direction. Thinking for about a minute on how far they had traveled she realized that they were almost there. Deciding if she should tell Lynn this information or not Mary picked up the pace. Then walking backwards to tell mainly Lynn figuring Kash would over hear, "We are almost out of the desert! Luckily we are passing through the smallest stretch of desert!" Smiling it hit Mary that she had only ever seen what was beyond the deserts edge on the side they were heading to. Shrugging off the slight worry as memories of the wall of huge trees invaded her mind Mary began to hum ever so softly.
Rose
Rose
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post  kirerellim Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:41 pm

Lynn nodded slowly, surprised that they had made such good time, but not commenting. 'I really, really hope that we went the right way....' She thought, before shaking her head, 'Trust her, she knows what she is doing. She is a Sand nin.' Lynn stretched as she walked. Though she still didn't like it, she was glad she was finally getting used to the 'dry' again. She glanced over her shoulder at Kash then back to Mary.

"So Mary, getting enough sun at last?" She asked, smiling.

----

Kash had no idea how long it was supposed to take to get out of the desert, so he wasn't really worried one way or another. He was glad however, that they were getting so far away from the villages. He had never heard of any villages past this side of the desert, and he hoped that they had never heard of Oyami either. It would be a nice change. And once he was there, he could always get back again if he wanted to, without having to worry about getting lost.

Coward.
'Shut up.'
kirerellim
kirerellim
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:55 pm

Mary continued to walk even faster almost building up more speed as her body was getting warmer. Hearing Lynn's question Mary just nodded hoping that soon she would get food though. In her mind sun came first then food then a bath. So Mary was missing her second need although wasn't to worried about it. As the day went on Mary rushed ahead a little to get over a massive sand dune that looked like a monster wave. Once Mary was at the top she froze in place waiting for everyone else. To her much surprise she had led them to the correct area. Smiling for only a second longer as she saw the wall of trees that were way to big to be natural. Thinking back Mary remembered that there was a small cafe supposedly before you entered the forest. Shrugging she looked up and down the wall of trees eventually see smoke of a chimney. Mary smiled at the idea of food although it caught her as odd to have a fireplace going when the sun outside was oh so warming.
Rose
Rose
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post  kirerellim Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:06 pm

Lynn realized that she was falling behind and sped up. She wasn't sure why Mary was so excited to be getting out of the desert. Normally the girl would bathe in the sun for hours. Then Lynns stoumach growled and she sped up as well. She just remembered another reason why she wanted out. She was getting hungry. 'I hope there is somewhere to catch food over here!' Lynn thought, as she saw Mary pause at the top of a huge sand dune. Lynn reached the peak and just stopped to stare.

"Woah." Was all she said.

----

Kash continued at the same pace as the other two girls quickened their pace. As long as he could see them, he could catch up to them in an instant. He wasn't really hungry or feeling any need to get out of the desert though he was relieved. When they both stopped at the top of the dune, Kash made a set of handseals, and sank into his own shadow. For a moment, he saw a flash of red in the darkness, then he appeared standing on Lynn's shadow. He almost choked at what he saw.
kirerellim
kirerellim
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum