Naruto RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Staff

2 posters

Go down

Staff Empty Staff

Post  Sabaku Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:17 pm

Name: N/A

Physical Description: A 5 foot long staff, 1.5 inches wide in the middle but from a foot in on either side to the end it gradually increases in width until at the end it is 2 inches wide. It has sockets on each end so that attachments can be inserted into the end. Attachements such as a spicked end, a knife, a hook, etc. (Such attachments have not yet been made, but once ive created them they will be posted in this topic)

Picture: Currently working on one

Ability/Details: Has no unnatural abilities to speak of except for the fact that the wood is light but harmful if it gets a hit on.

History: Sabaku, upon leaving his home, needed more of a weapon than a knife. And so, when he came across a long treebranch he spent a few days working on it, wittling it down to a staff that was 2 inches wide and 6 feet long. After many battles and skirmishes with wild animals and travelers, Sabaku added certain things to it to make it more efficient and usable. A handle, then a thinner middle, shorter, more smooth, etc. Until it became what it now is.

Worth: 30? I guess. Tedious, but remakable. Although because it was handmade it is slightly more valuable. With the attachments it would be more, but without I would say 30.
Sabaku
Sabaku
Genin

Back to top Go down

Staff Empty Re: Staff

Post  kirerellim Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:35 pm

Very good!

Approved.
kirerellim
kirerellim
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabaku Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:28 pm

Awesome! Ok and i'll get on the attachments asap!
Sabaku
Sabaku
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum