Naruto RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Relaxing Training

2 posters

Go down

Relaxing Training Empty Relaxing Training

Post  kirerellim Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:27 pm

Lynn walked through the streets of Konoha, a towel slung over her shoulder as she headed for her favorite hot spring. *I need to cool off after dealing with that jerk of a teammate.* She thought fiercely, then let out a half smile, *Figuratively speaking I suppose.* She finally arrived and walked in. The secretary behind the desk glanced up, then nodded at her. Lynn was a regular here.

"Good to see you here again." She said, smiling, not taking in Lynn's dark mood. Lynn simply nodded and continued walking. She quickly reached her room and walked in, quickly undressing and sinking into the warm waters. At last she fully smiled, as the water pushed away her worries.

"Ahh..." She said as waves of comfort flowed over her. *But I am not here just to relax.* She reminded herself firmly. She began reaching out to the water...
kirerellim
kirerellim
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Relaxing Training Empty Re: Relaxing Training

Post  kirerellim Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:06 am

She slowly lifted a thick mist around her, so all sight was impossible. As she did so, she continued to take deep steady breaths. *Seven seconds inhale... seven seconds exhale...* She thought, as here bodies metabolism slowed with her. She could feel the gentle current circulating clean water in to the bath, and dirty water out. Hear the current, small as it may be, reach out to her. The voice of The River, all but silent at this long distance, began to murmur softly. She ignored it, as she gathered in the waters strength. She was thinking, *What can I use you for...* Not quite talking to the water, but not fully to herself either. She knew a lot of what her people could do, but she had never learned it herself. She didn't even think to steal a scroll to assist her when she was gone. *I gotta think of these all on my own.* She told herself.
kirerellim
kirerellim
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  "It" Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:33 pm

It was odd to see Kisho in a hot springs but today he had decided to play a game of randomness. After making a list of places to go he tossed on the ground and then blindly threw a Kunai at it. To his sadness he had hit hot springs. Making his way to the place with his eyes open and just a ever so slight grin, he wondered about his training, then decided that maybe having fun in water with lighting would be a good idea, so he could beat his team member with more ease. Upon entering he asked for a private hot spring and payed the fee not hesitating. From there Kisho made his way to the hot spring then entered and only took his shoes off after rolling his pant legs up a little. Sticking his feat in slowly Kisho relaxed a second then started to pump electricity into the hot spring. Slowly the water heated up more, then is went away as Kisho closed his eyes and focused the power into one point in the spring. Letting it go he sighed, then heard a few screams as apparently the metal pipe at the bottom was attache to the rest of the springs. Sighing he put more power into the pipe.
Relaxing Training KishoAvatar
"It"
Tenshinchigi

Back to top Go down

Post  kirerellim Tue Sep 22, 2009 11:51 am

Lynn was about to attempt an idea of hers when she was suddenly shocked. Literally.

"Ouch!" She yelped, jumping out of the water as the shock got more painful, "What the..?" She leaned down to look into the water, but she saw nothing there. 'I wonder what happened...' She thought, irritated as she walked over to pick up her towel, 'Probably some practical joke.' She was not laughing, as she wrapped her towel around herself and stormed out of the room. She then heard the cries as other people discovered the electrified water.
kirerellim
kirerellim
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  "It" Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:16 pm

Pulling his legs out of the spring Kisho walked out of his room to go and find something to drink. With his eyes closed Kisho simply followed his nose to where he smelled food, then opened his eyes and ordered some ice cold water from the vendor. Taking a sip he then put the glass down and put a finger in it pouring electricity into it. then a little flash came from his finger as the electricity bounced around the glass. The vendor looked at Kisho and yelled, "Hey, your the guy who played the prank huh? We lost some customers thanks to you!" Kisho grinned and closed his eyes then looked at the man. Holding his hand up he kept his index finger about 2 inches away from his thumb and made a stream of lighting go between them like a tazer. The man turned white with fear as Kisho remained still and expressionless.
"It"
Tenshinchigi

Back to top Go down

Post  kirerellim Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:50 pm

Lynn was still storming, heading for the entrance to demand they find who was messing with the water, when she saw a spark out of the corner of her eye. She spun, immediately assuming this was the culprit, and froze.

"You." She said, with as much distane as she could put into the one word, "Is there anywhere that I can get away from you?" She glared at him as she noticed the vendor's terrified look. "And leave him alone. What were you thinking, shocking the water? People could get hurt? What kind of sadistic bastard are you?" She was ranting now, still angry at Kisho for his 'game' earlier. "This is where people go to relax, not be annoyed by some hyped up genin."
kirerellim
kirerellim
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  "It" Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:10 pm

"Hyped genin? My my, such strong words. I was planning on relaxing but this dumb one here thought it funny to run a generator through the water..." With the normal grin and closed eyes he looked at Lynn with nothing. The poor bastard that was being blamed fainted then some money fell out of his pocket. Kisho smiled a little more without even looking just hearing the change spill across the floor, "Must'a thought he could steal some money while he distracted people." Looking down at the guy the aura around him got darker as his eyes closed tighter and then he quickly drew his sword and stabbed the guys hand. Sighing then looking up at Lynn askin, "So whatcha doin here?"
"It"
Tenshinchigi

Back to top Go down

Post  kirerellim Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:17 pm

Lynn watched in shock as he stabbed through the guys hand. "There is something seriously wrong with you!" She shouted, running over to the unconscious man on the floor. Quickly tearing a strip of her shirt, she wrapped it around his hand and tied it tightly. She rounded on him and jabbed at him with her finger. "You need to get some serious help." She shouted, gesturing at the guy on the floor, "Even if he did do it, you shouldn't deliver punishment, that isn't your place!" 'I don't know what it is but this guy pisses me off!' she thought, 'Oh wait, maybe its because he is a jerk!' She waited for him to reply, if he would.
kirerellim
kirerellim
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  "It" Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:26 pm

"My my your so naive, always wanting to be the good person. I had every right to deliver punishment on him since he is a member of the Raikou Clan and I am royalty in the clan." Lightning up allot he pulled the sword away and looked at Lynn then asked again, "What brings you here little miss princess?" The man woke and quickly realized his place when the Raikou Clan was mentioned realizing he would be severely punished just for not bowing to the great Kisho, savior of the clan.
"It"
Tenshinchigi

Back to top Go down

Post  kirerellim Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:32 pm

Lynn put her hands on her hips as she stared at him.
"That doesn't make it right." she informed him tersely, "And I have a name you know. Its Lynn, in case you've forgotten." Her shoulders slumped as she realized there was no way she was going to be relaxing today. Internally, she sighed. "And I was here to relax." She muttered, some of the anger melting away behind exhaustion, then rising again as she looked back up at him, "You know, you didn't seem like such a jerk at first. Why bother acting nice?"
kirerellim
kirerellim
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  "It" Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:46 pm

"Oh my my I am sorry for disturbing her princess's relaxing time," Bowing his head mockingly. "And I am no jerk princess just merely bored and thinking a bit to much." Sighing he then turned and walked away only to stop when a few yards away, opening his eyes Kisho looked over his shoulder. "You may want to duck as the people outside with the bows and arrows sure do seem ready to shoot." Right as he said that an arrow whizzed by and hit the wall, many more were to follow as the 20 man assassin group outside continued to fire.
"It"
Tenshinchigi

Back to top Go down

Post  kirerellim Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:11 am

Lynn jumped back immediately, as soon as she saw arrows flying. Pushing a table onto its side, she ducked behind it, quickly hearing a few thumps as arrows ineffectively slammed into it.

"Any idea who these people are?" Lynn called to Kisho, as she readied a kunai. 'They aren't my people, we don't use bows...' She thought, unworried. She looked around the corner, then pulled her head back as an arrow flew at her, hitting the dirt. "Gotcha." She flung the kunai at where the arrow had come from and was satisfied by a yelp.
kirerellim
kirerellim
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  "It" Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:10 am

Kisho didn't even move as arrows hit all around him but never came within an inch of hitting him. Tilting his head right as an arrow was about to hit him, he looked at Lynn and said in a calm voice, "How would I know princess? I'm just the jerk." Drawing his sword he blocked another arrow then took out 4 Kunai and threw them up at an angle as he dropped down to get lower to the ground avoiding a few more arrows. Seconds later the Kunai came back down to earth and killed 4 of these bow and arrow men. Kisho muttered so Lynn could hear, "5 down, 15 more."
"It"
Tenshinchigi

Back to top Go down

Post  kirerellim Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:36 am

Lynn's eyes narrowed. She was very competitive, though she would never honestly admit it. 'If thats how you want to play it...' She thought, as she sumersaulted from behind the table, two kunai's in each hand. She rolled to her feet, her eyes finding targets. Three kunai's flew out and colided with three of the archers who were reloading. The other kunai came up to deflect an arrow.

"Shouldn't be too hard." She replied to Kisho,"Twelve left." She ran to the left, dodging arrows as she pocketed her forth kunai and began to make handseals.
kirerellim
kirerellim
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  "It" Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:52 am

Kisho looked at Lynn again then lunged forward and swung his sword about 1 inch in front of her. Almost cutting off her nose yet not caring he brought his sword up and pulled the arrow that had the almost playdough substance off his sword. Without even a hesitation he tossed it back at the archers avoiding another arrow. Hearing the loud boom as he ducked behind the table, he opened his eyes and looked at Lynn, "3 left." At about this time the archers were realizing the money wasn't worth there lives, so they all began to run, all three that were not that badly injured.
"It"
Tenshinchigi

Back to top Go down

Post  kirerellim Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:03 am

"Lucky shot..." She muttered in Kisho's direction. Then she noticed them retreating and quickly followed. 'Only need one for information.' she thought coolly, as she began making handseals. "Violent Water Wave!" She shouted, then blasted the water out of her mouth. She kept it in a stream, and it slammed into one of the archers backs, slamming him forward, into the ground. Lynn instantly leapt onto his back, using his own bowstring to tie him up. She looked up to see the others still running, so she let them and waited for kisho.
kirerellim
kirerellim
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  "It" Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:12 am

Sighing he summoned all of his chakra, looking at Lynn he said, "Princess you may want to stand back, I only tried this once before..." Holding his sword so it was pointing at the running archers he muttered, "Shoot to kill." Almost blacking out right away from the sudden chakra loss his blade turned white as if filled with lightning, then it seemed as if the blade stretched out at an incredible speed, breaking the sound barrier and making the boom. Slamming into one of the guys and going straight through him the blade then curved and pierced the other guys head killing him also instantly. The blade came back and the sword returned to normal. Kisho dropped the sword and closed his eyes as he blacked out and fell straight backwards. Only a second passed before he came to.
"It"
Tenshinchigi

Back to top Go down

Post  kirerellim Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:17 am

Lynn gasped at the speed of Kisho's strike. She wouldn't have had time to protest if she wanted to. Then he began to fall backwards. Lynn quickly ran to his side, as he hit the ground, unconscious. His eyes were only closed for a moment however, before they opened again. She sighed in relief, the paused, and surprised. 'Well, even if he is a jerk, I don't want him dead...' she rationalized to herself before turning her attention back to Kisho.

"You alright?" She asked simply, "You really ought not experiment with new jutsu's in battle."
kirerellim
kirerellim
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  "It" Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:42 pm

*DONE*
"It"
Tenshinchigi

Back to top Go down