Naruto RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sabaku's Training Grounds

2 posters

Go down

Sabaku's Training Grounds Empty Sabaku's Training Grounds

Post  Sabaku Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:35 pm

Sabaku walked through the forest slowly, staff in hand. He found a large clearing with a small river running through along one side. The rest was grass. The whole clearing was surrounded by walls of trees, acting as a sort of barrier, separating him from the outside world. He cut a branch off of a tree and sat near the stream, carving at the wood slowly.

(I'm not sure if its ok to make my own training grounds...if its not then let me know and i'll delete it)
Sabaku
Sabaku
Genin

Back to top Go down

Sabaku's Training Grounds Empty Re: Sabaku's Training Grounds

Post  kirerellim Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:41 am

Kash had returned from his journey with Lynn. He shook his head as he walked through the forest around Konoha, remembering. 'It was so different with those two...' He thought to himself, 'Neither of them feared me... or my demon.' It was... nice. The entire way back he had gotten strange looks... fearful ones. Anger. He sighed as he walked into a small clearing.

Mmm... food.

Kash looked up at Ikaku's words, and found he was not alone. There was someone sitting near the stream, carving from the look of it.

"Oh, sorry!" He said, backing away towards the treeline, "I didn't notice you were here."
kirerellim
kirerellim
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabaku Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:10 pm

Sabaku stopped carving. A leaf had cracked. He gripped the knife tighter as he heard another leaf crack. As he listened for something more, he heard an apology and turned, seeing Kash standing at the edge of the clearing. He stood slowly and cocked his head slowly. "I...recognize you from the village.." He said as a means of welcome. "Sabaku. You?"
Sabaku
Sabaku
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  kirerellim Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:16 pm

Kash found himself startled again, not just by the question but by the questioners appearance. While the hair color was not too surprising, as he had it himself, the red eyes were unnerving, as were the scars crossing his face. 'He is no stranger to fighting...' Kash thought to himself, 'But he hasn't heard of me and the fact that I am a Jinnchuri... or he doesn't show it.'

"I'm called Kash." He said, carefully not mentioning his last name.
kirerellim
kirerellim
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabaku Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:20 pm

Sabaku tried to remember where he had seen him, not able to put his finger on it. He just remembered seeing him walking alone. He wondered if he chose to be alone, or if it was forced on him. He suddenly realized he hadnt said or done anything for a few seconds and put his knife away. He thought back to his 'people watching', remembering the common handshake and extended his hand slightly; nervously. "Its nice to meet you."
Sabaku
Sabaku
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  kirerellim Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:24 pm

Kash stared at the guys hand for a moment. 'He seems nervous... but not about me, just the handshake.' He thought to himself, meeting Sabaku's gaze, 'Might be nice to know someone who doesn't know about me.' Kash took Sabaku's hand and shook it.

"Nice to meet you, Sabaku."
kirerellim
kirerellim
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabaku Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:26 pm

Sabaku went silent again. He noticed that he wasnt the only one nervous at the meeting, so he felt a little better. He looked around by instinct, wondering if he was being set up for anything, but found nothing. "So...what brings you this deep into the woods?"
Sabaku
Sabaku
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  kirerellim Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:29 pm

Kash winced inwardly. In all honesty, he was avoiding the glares of the villagers. The Hokage had ok'd his entrance, but not everyone agreed. Actually, most didn't. They were afraid he would lose control of his demon. 'I am not my ancestors...' He thought, before coming up with an answer to Sabaku's question.

"Well, actually, I came out here to train." He said, shrugging. His kind of training had to be done where no one was around usually. "I didn't think anyone else would be out here."
kirerellim
kirerellim
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabaku Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:33 pm

Sabaku thought for a moment, not sure how to bring it up. He looked around again and pointed out, "Well there isnt anyone else here..." He paused and rubbed his fingers together in nervousness. "Do you want to train with me? I was just about to um...do some exercises..."
Sabaku
Sabaku
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  kirerellim Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:41 pm

"Sparing?" Kash asked, more than a little nervous at the idea. He may have good control over Ikaku, but he didn't fight much because it awakened him. He didn't need to practice against others, usually, because if he needed to fight, Ikaku's strength made technique unnecessary. 'Still... it might be fun.' He thought to himself, 'I can contain Ikaku...'

"Sounds good," Kash said, smiling, "I'm a little rusty though."
kirerellim
kirerellim
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabaku Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:46 pm

Sabaku walked over to the stream and grabbed his staff, leaving behind the knife and block of wood. He walked back over to Kash and bowed slowly before taking up a stance with one foot back, one hand forward, and the other holding the staff behind his back. "I am rusty as well...since I joined the village i havent found a single thing to test my strength.."
Sabaku
Sabaku
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  kirerellim Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:13 pm

Kash pulled a scroll, rolling it to the first seal. He placed his hand on it and let his chakra flow into it. A small cloud of smoke appeared. When it cleared, a staff was laying across it. Kash rolled up the scroll and casually picked up the staff, spinning it once around before taking a Chudan Kamae stance, both hands on the staff and holding it out towards Sabaku.

"Looks like we are both staff fighters." Kash said, grinning slightly.

http://webbsma-proshop.com/images/stances-kata1.jpg
kirerellim
kirerellim
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabaku Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:33 pm

Sabaku let himself grin in happiness. Finally, another staff fighter. "Yes...it would seem so" Sabaku ran at Kash, putting another hand on the staff. When he got close enough he swung the staff at waist level, going for a blow to the left side.
Sabaku
Sabaku
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  kirerellim Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:44 pm

Kash pulled the staff up, sliding it to is left to knock Sabaku's staff away. He used his momentum to continue the turn, spinning him around. He switched his grip and swung at Sabaku's open right side as he finished his turn.
kirerellim
kirerellim
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabaku Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:55 pm

Sabaku used the momentum of the parry to flip backward, avoiding the blow to the side. He quickly moved into a stance, both hands holding the staff out in front of him. Sabaku grinned and smirked. "Your good, ill give you that." He spun the staff above him with one hand, the other stretched out in front of him.
Sabaku
Sabaku
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  kirerellim Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:02 pm

"I've been doing this a long time." Kash said with a slight grimace, "Looks like you have too." Kash charged forward, then jumped over Sabaku, his staff carefully between himself and his opponent. He landed in a crouch and lashed out, swinging the staff along the ground with one hand, trying to trip Sabaku up.
kirerellim
kirerellim
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabaku Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:09 pm

Sabaku gasped as his feet were taken out from under him. He looked at the ground as he fell and stabbed his staff into the ground. He pushed himself up the staff and stood at the top, using a little chakra to balance himself. He looked down at his opponent and grabbed the end of the staff. Jumping forward, he swung his staff around him, traveling like a typhoon toward Kash.
Sabaku
Sabaku
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down