Naruto RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forest Cafe

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Forest Cafe Empty The Forest Cafe

Post  Rose Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:41 pm

The Forest Cafe was rather empty but it was to be expected as usually there was either no one or a huge crowd never just one or two wanders. Sitting while reading a newspaper the rather large man had a rather gentle feel and as he read the smell of cookies filled the air. The man set his newspaper down then looked at the purple haired girl whom had been working for him for quite some time now. She appeared to be very content just sitting on the floor with her legs forming a M as she watched the cookies in the oven. Sighing slightly the man asked the purple haired girl that was very adorable looking, "I see it didn't snow today or gotten cloudy. I have a feeling that this was your doing?" Smiling the man then asked, "How are the cookies coming?" Keiko nodded slowly to his first question as she had done her very best to not have it snow although most likely it would when she fell asleep. As for the cookies Keiko wasn't sure so reached into the oven to grab the very hot cookie. Not being very affected the cookie cooled off instantly for Keiko. Holding the cookie up to the owner she smiled as he took it gently to try it out. He laughed then nodded saying, "They are done!" Keiko smiled a little more then grabbed the cookie sheet to set it on the counter turning she suddenly got the feeling that people were coming so said ever so gently, "I think people are coming." Putting both hands up to her mouth she watched the door while slowly moving over so that the owner was in front of her. Shifting the lollipop in her mouth around she just watched the door as the owner smiled thinking they could actually have some customers.

--------------------

Mary just led the way to the cafe then she smelled cookies so picked the pace up again. The wall of trees bothered Mary but not as much as the hunger in her stomach. Reaching the door she waited for everyone else then figured that Lynn could enter first. Stepping aside she smiled slightly.
Rose
Rose
Chunin

Back to top Go down

The Forest Cafe Empty Re: The Forest Cafe

Post  kirerellim Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:52 pm

Lynn smiled at Mary as she stepped past into the small cafe. As she walked in, the smell of freshly baked cookies filled her senses and her mouth started to water. She saw two people instantly, a youngish looking girl and rather large guy. For some reason, her mind went to Toby, though she pushed it away instantly. Instead, she walked up to them with a smile.

"Those smell wonderful, are any for sale?" She asked the girl.

----

Kash hesitated at the doorway, then put his hand on the door and gestured for Mary to enter first. He was nervous about entering, though he was forcefully suppressing it for the most part. Nonetheless, he could hear that voice in the back of his mind, Ikaku, speaking.

They'll never accept you... they will find out what you are and run...

'These two haven't.' Kash challenged, though his though wasn't firm.

Not yet... but what if you lose control, hmm... Kash tensed as Ikaku took a try at possessing him, then relaxed as Ikaku faded back again. Then we will see... wont we.... Kash didn't reply.
kirerellim
kirerellim
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Thu Dec 03, 2009 2:05 pm

Keiko got rather nervous so simply nodded moving her hands, which were hidden in her over sized jacket, up a little more to cover her nose partly. The store owner said for Keiko, "Yes they are. Although we do any food you can imagine so please feel free to take a seat. If your going through the forest your gonna need all the rest you can get." Smiling more the man gestured to some very comfy looking chairs. The owner looked at the man standing in the door way then said in a jokingly way, "Come on in Keiko only bites a little hard." Keiko blushed when the owner used her name wanting to hide even more although knew that she would have to do her job if they sat down.

-------------------

Mary entered quickly then when the owner offered for them to take a seat Mary quickly did so hoping that Lynn would follow in doing so. Not being worried at all Mary did notice how shy the girl was thinking she looked younger. Shrugging off the thoughts of the girl Mary then looked at Lynn with a smiled saying, "Your paying since we were the guide!" Giggling slightly Mary looked at Kash wondering what his problem was. Although when she saw past him into the forest her mood faded a little at the darkness from the trees.
Rose
Rose
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post  kirerellim Thu Dec 03, 2009 2:14 pm

Lynn laughed aloud and nodded at Mary with a smile as she slid into a seat. She thought the girls, Keikio's, shyness was quite adorable. She hoped that their stop wouldn't make her too nervous, though judging by the blushing it already had.

"Of course I am paying, sense you are the guide... And Kash is going to help." She said to him as he walked through the doorway, "After all you guided the both of us, not just one!"

-----

Kash finally relaxed as he crossed the threshold. Something about this little cafe was calming, relaxing. He was even able to chuckle at Lynn's demand that he pay. He grinned at the owner as he walked to the seat to sit down and said,

"Don't worry, I am used to being around girls who bite, you just make sure they have someone else to chew on." He said with a discrete wink at Lynn and Mary. Then he added, "And of course I'll help pay."
kirerellim
kirerellim
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Thu Dec 03, 2009 2:28 pm

Keiko closed her eyes tightly to take a deep breath try to calm herself down. The owner went into the back part where the main kitchen was figuring that Keiko would have to do her job. It was to late to try to stop the clouds that had suddenly formed up outside only to slowly start letting snow flakes fall. Slowly the girl walked over to the table remaining completely silent although no longer bushing nearly as bad. After about half a minute of standing next to the table finally the confidence had been built to say very softly, "What will you be having?" then a second later she added, "We serve whatever dish you would like." Still in the same soft voice Keiko did her best to avoid eye contact by staring at the ground. The temperature was slowly dropping outside as more and more snow fell.

--------------------

Mary smiled at the girl then looked at Kash then Lynn figuring it was only polite for those whom were paying to order first. Taking the moment to look around Mary saw out the window to see it was snowing. This amazed Mary to a great degree. Muttering to herself so no one could hear, "It was so warm earlier." Thinking about it more it still made no sense at all to her mind.
Rose
Rose
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post  kirerellim Thu Dec 03, 2009 2:38 pm

Lynn smiled up at her. She could tell, as one who had worked at serving before, that the girl didn't get many customers here. Then she shivered. It was getting colder rather quickly.

"Well, I would like to get about a dozen of those cookies you just finished baking!" She said, looking at the counter where they sat. "They look good and more importantly, warm!" She noticed movement out of the corner of her eye and turned. Much to her surprise, it had started snowing. 'Erratic weather here.... maybe because its the edge of a desert?' She thought, still looking out at the falling snow.

----

Kash looked at the girl and frowned. His head tilted to the side and he continued to stare. 'Couldn't be...' He thought, then shook his head. 'Couldn't be... but doesn't hurt to ask.' He looked back up at her and spoke though not about ordering.

"Have you lived here long? By this forest I mean." He asked, almost sounding embarrassed as he spoke. 'I wonder what those two will think of my question....' He thought, distracted by that train of thought, then shook it off to wait for the girls answer.
kirerellim
kirerellim
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Thu Dec 03, 2009 2:48 pm

Keiko took mental note of the order that Lynn placed then looked at the man when he asked the question. A little confused why he would ask something she looked away saying very quickly to think about it. After a little bit more confidence building she finally got her answer out in words. "A little over 7 years." Of course Keiko wasn't going to tell the rest of the story as no one really knew it other then her. Looking down at the ground Keiko moved the lollipop around in her mouth again as the snow picked up a little outside thanks to her nervousness.

----------

Mary looked away from the window then said, "We will have a egg flower soup!" As she got colder Mary suddenly thought about warmth again so figured that soup was perfect. Glancing at Kash Mary asked him, "Why do you want to know about this girls life? Or are you some sort of weird stalker?" Giggling a little to herself Mary was obviously just joking around with Kash.
Rose
Rose
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post  kirerellim Thu Dec 03, 2009 2:58 pm

Lynn looked at Kash, she wondered the same thing as Mary, though without the stalker part. She raised her eyebrows at the boy. 'Is he flirting, or is he just weird?' She wondered, then answered herself quickly, 'Just weird, I think.'

"Yea, Kash, why?" She mirrored Mary's question, without the joke.

------

Kash didn't even hear the other two after the girls answer. 'It is the same girl... the one running with the wolves...' He thought, surprised more than anything. 'She looked older....' He shook his head, and figured that the girl wouldn't want him to mention anything, though he could be wrong.

"I just thought you looked like someone I had seen in this forest before." He said, catching her eye just once, "I will have whatever you recommend."
kirerellim
kirerellim
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:40 pm

Keiko nodded happy to be allowed to leave with the order although knowing that she would be forced to return soon enough to give them the food. Quickly going into the back kitchen she told the owner what they wanted as for Kash she said "The cafe special." Going into a cupboard Keiko found a small cup then put her hand over it closing her eyes. After a minute or so she removed her hand to reveal shaven ice that was in the perfect form of a wolf's head. Putting cherry, strawberry, blueberry, and a little lemon juice on the ice she smiled at the very pretty multi-colored wolf. Setting it down she then grabbed a platter to put the soup and 10 cookies on while she carried the shaved ice by hand. This way she could keep it cold even though it wouldn't melt in the current environment. Before she walked out of the kitchen the owner said, "Keiko," She stopped in her tracks waiting for him to finish. "Your the only bird still in the nest. The people out there are proof that you should be out exploring not in a cafe." Keiko had heard this before so just walked out of the kitchen although a little more depressed. Bringing the food out to the guests Keiko set the soup in front of the darker skinned girl. Then placed the 10 cookies neatly assorted on a plate in front of the girl with blue hair. Finally Keiko placed the beautiful shaven ice multi colored wolf for the man. Taking a breath in to calm herself down Keiko spoke still softly, "If you need anything else please ask." With silverware already on the table she couldn't think of anything else they would want so quickly went to the oven where she had baked her cookies earlier to put a different type of cookie in the oven. Sitting back with her feet out in the M shape Keiko just watched the cookies bake, only this time she had her hands to her mouth as she was still nervous.

----------

Mary watched the girl leave only to then glance over a Lynn with a weird look on her face. "It shouldn't be snowing here. This is very odd!" Looking a Kash she asked him what was on her mind, "Looked like someone you had seen before in this forest?" Laughing softly Mary then said, "We heard that the only people that go through the forest are huge families or powerful ninja cause of the danger that is involved!" Stretching in place Mary saw the girl coming out so stayed silent until her food was placed in front of her then she said ever so politely, "Thank you." Only to quickly take a spoon full of the soup. Sighing with releif as it warmed her body Mary looked at what Kash had gotten in amazement. 'That's incredible, looks so pretty. How could someone make that so fast?' Mary thought this to herself as she glanced at the girl then at Kash. Grinning Mary said, "You better give that girl extra thanks cause that's impressive even if probably very cold!" giggling at the idea of eating shaved ice while it was snowing outside.
Rose
Rose
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post  kirerellim Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:09 pm

Lynn was a little surprised about odd weather. 'This isn't normal?' She thought, looking back out at the snow as she waited for her cookies. Then she looked back at Kash at Mary's next statment.

"Funny, I heard the same thing." She added to what Mary had said, "Something about wolf demons. Me and Toby never saw them... up close anyways." She remembered seeing flashes between the trees a couple times, more often at night. It had terrified her at the time, though she wasn't worried about it now. "It wasn't until I got to Konoha that I heard the legends though, for some reason they don't have many on the other side." She remembered being curious about that when she was younger and was about to mention it when the cookies were brought out. She stopped talking and started eating instead.

------

Kash was again watching the girl as she left. 'She's wearing clothing now...' He thought mater of factly, then he glanced at Mary, blushing, 'I forgot about that... Well its not like she was all that mature or anything' He thought, fighting the blush back down as he replied to Mary and Lynn's statements.

"Host of demon, remember?" Kash said bluntly, not really thinking about it, then glance around quickly. The girl hadn't returned. In a quieter voice he added, "There is very little we need to worry about for ourselves." 'Its the others around us that is difficult...' He thought quietly, remembering his mother and father. The the wolf shave ice was placed in front of him. It was a startling resemblance to the wolves of the forest he had seen. He looked up at her just as she spoke. He didn't say anything, just watched her leave. He thought about going over and talking to her, as she sat down in front of the oven.... but chickened out and started eating his shave ice.
kirerellim
kirerellim
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Fri Dec 04, 2009 1:11 am

Keiko continued to stare at the cookies thinking about almost nothing or so she was trying to do. Soon enough the smell of the baking cookies had filled the room again. Outside the snow was actually letting up as Keiko was no calm. Taking a cookie directly out of the oven she put it into her mouth to try it then smiled slightly as the flavor filled her mouth. Amazingly she still had the sucker in her mouth but this was not uncommon for Keiko. The owner came out for a minute to get his newspaper then went into the back again. He had glanced at the girl that worked for him only to feel a little sad that she wasn't out experiencing the world just hiding in the cafe.

---------

Mary just looked at Kash doing her best to figure him out. Thinking hard she asked in a almost whisper, "Whats so interesting about the shy girl? Does she remind you of a lost love or something?" Looking further into him Mary took a minute to drink some more of her soup only to then quickly snatch a cookie from Lynn's plate. Eating it quickly Mary smiled as the sweet flavor filled her mouth. "We think its obvious that you wanna go talk to the girl about something. So why don't you get brave and go talk to her abut it!" Mary was actually much more serious when she said this as it came across in her tone.
Rose
Rose
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post  kirerellim Fri Dec 04, 2009 1:25 am

Lynn was happily munching her cookies when one of them was unrightfully stolen by Mary. She glared at the girl for her presumption.

"Excuse me, get your own cookies!" Lynn said, as Mary ate it at a remarkable speed. Lynn couldn't help but admire that, though she still let out a sign and leaned over her food to protect it from further assault by Mary. She decided to let Kash deal with Mary on his own, she had to learn how to deal with the girls changing moods in her own way, and if he was to stay alive around her for long, he would to.

----

Kash gave up on ignoring Mary and eating his food after a few moments. He looked at her with his head tilted to one side, similar to how he had looked at the girl earlier. 'I don't understand her...' He thought, calmly looking at her as if seeing her for the first time. After a moment however, he did answer.

"She is interesting because she is interesting. Does it need a reason?" Kash asked, then added, "I don't know why, but she does remind me of someone I saw once. I don't think it could possibly be the same person, however, so I don't see a point in asking. If you want me too though, I will." He stood up and walked over to where Keiko was sitting, and leaned on the counter.

"Keiko? May I ask you another question about your past?" He asked quietly, though he had a feeling Mary could hear him.
kirerellim
kirerellim
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:54 am

Keiko instantly blushed while feeling very nervous so slowly turned away so the man couldn't see her face. Even the way she turned was cute as she slowly moved one leg at a time as though she was walking on her knees. After turning Keiko even looked down at the ground still feeling as if she was being stared down on by a man. At the same time slowly her legs closed together feeling still nervous about everything definitely when he talked. Building up her confidence Keiko simply nodded rather quickly hoping he could ask as she stayed silent. Unfortunately the weather outside that had been getting better suddenly became much worse looking almost like a blizzard. Keiko suddenly got nervous wondering if he was looking at her. Knowing he would be she hoped he wasn't perverted in anyway as she felt very defenseless at the moment.

---------

Mary shrugged only to finish up her soup not wanting to listen into the conversation that Kash was going to have with the girl. Glancing up from her empty bowl Mary asked out of the blue directed to Lynn because of the volume level of her voice. "When you get stronger what are you going to do with that strength?" It was surprising cause Mary's smile was gone as she was seriously thinking about stuff at the moment. Her seriousness even came out in the aura around her.
Rose
Rose
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post  kirerellim Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:44 pm

Lynn was finishing her last cookie, when Mary spoke, inquiring about her goals. She looked at Mary in surprise. 'Haven't I told her?' She wondered to herself, then realized that she hadn't. She frowned a little at that, before looking at her, just as serious as she was at the moment.

"I plan on hunting Kisho down and dragging him back to Konoha for justice. Him, and anyone associated with him." She said quite clearly, not hesitating or showing any doubt. Not to say she had none... 'He has always been one step ahead of me...' She thought, sighing internally and hoping he wasn't this once. 'Not even he could kill The River. Only one has that power...' She thought with a grim smile.

---------

Kash couldn't helping softening at the girls nervousness. There was just something about her, an air of innocence. 'I don't think anyone could ever really get mad or upset with her.' Kash thought to himself as he watched her silently for a moment. Then he realized he was the cause of her nervousness and blushed.

"Sorry," He muttered, carefully not meeting her eyes. "Its just... I am naturally curious. And five years ago, I was passing by this forest with my...." His voice caught, and it took him a moment to continue as Ikaku rose again at his sadness, "parents. When we passed, my parents were walking ahead while I trained. In the forest... I saw wolves. They were huge. Larger than any animal I've seen before, easily seven feet at shoulder level. Following closely behind them was a girl... and she looked just like you."
kirerellim
kirerellim
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:20 pm

Keiko froze up wondering what to do. The man didn't seem threatening yet she had never been confronted about this before so she had no idea what to say or how to act. Although she didn't move or act outside the storm became huge with snow raging as the temperature kept dropping. Slowly looking up at the man Keiko decided that she would completely ignore the question and say the few words she was comfortable with. "My name is Keiko its nice to meet you..." Keiko's voice was very soft not to mention very adorable. Remembering what the owner had said Keiko looked down while reaching up to shake his hand. The over sized jacket she wore covered her hands although it would be felt through the fabric that she was extremely cold.

----------

Mary nodded then asked, "So what happens if he kills you? What happens if he kills everyone around you? What happens if you bring him back to Konoha? What will you do with your life after you have achieved all this power?" The mood coming from Mary was very serious yet had something else although it would be hard to tell what it was.
Rose
Rose
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post  kirerellim Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:37 pm

Lynn frowned at the sudden flood of questions. She didn't know that Mary had thought about what they were going to do next, she seemed so... in the moment. These were all things that she had thought about before herself however.

"If he kills me, then I die." She said simply. "He won't kill everyone around me, cause I will fight him alone. I will bring him back to Konoha for the justice of Konoha." She paused for a moment to consider the last. She had thought about it... but thoughts change. She glanced at Mary, then at Kash before saying, "I don't know what I will do. I thought I was just going to go home. Continue my life."

---------

Kash continued looking at her, now in confusion. He wasn't sure what to make of this girl, the one he was sure that he had once seen running.... with giant wolves. At last he took her hand in his and shook it.

"I am Kashou. Kash. Nice to meet you, Keiko." He said, a little formally. He wasn't used to introducing himself. Most people saw his face and ran. 'This is... odd.' He thought, but he smiled at her.
kirerellim
kirerellim
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:18 pm

Keiko slowly pulled her hand back to cover her nose up although felt a little warmth on her jacket that was covering her hands. Realizing it was the warmth from Kash she blushed also realizing that she had touched someone. Staring into the ground Keiko decided to focus hard on saying something to continue the conversation. Knowing she could not avoid the fact that she had spent 7 years with the forest spirit Keiko finally came up with something to say. "She wasn't a big wolf. She was actually the Forest Spirit in a animal form. The other ones were her children." Pausing to almost hide even more a sudden surge of almost happiness came from Keiko as she thought more about the Forest Spirit. Enough so for to say in her normal innocent voice, "And not 7 feet but actually 10 at shoulder high." In truth if Keiko had known any better she would have said some lie about how it wasn't her. Only Keiko didn't know better.

----------

Mary sighed then laughed. Only for her to eventually say, "We wish we could go home and just continue our life. But our life is much more complicated then that as we will become a bride soon then bear children as our life has been planned out." Shrugging Mary then looked at Lynn, "As for you, you better not die or let this Kisho kill you." Smiling still Mary's less serious side took over slowly.
Rose
Rose
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post  kirerellim Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:35 pm

Lynn put her hand out and placed it on Mary's shoulder. 'Does she really believe that that is her only option?' Lynn thought remember how she had felt similar to her.

"You don't have to. You know you have a choice, right?" Lynn asked seriously as she looked at the girl. "Just like I did. Its up to you. No one can make you do something you don't want to do... if your strong enough to beat them up anyways."

----------------

Kash nodded slowly. He had thought as much by then but to have in confirmed.... it turned his little corner of the world upside down. He continued to look bemused at her for a moment, then laughed.

"A forest spirit hu? Makes as much sense as my life." He said in the same quiet tone, sitting on a stool in front of the counter. 'It really does,' He thought with a silent chuckle, 'I've grown up with a demonic father, it seems she lived with a forest spirit for a few years.' He rubbed his hand, not realizing that it was quite cold. "So, why were you living with her? If I may ask?"
kirerellim
kirerellim
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:46 pm

Keiko finally started feeling slightly more comfortable around Kash as he seemed very kind not to mention very nice. Thinking a little bit about how she should respond Keiko finally said, "The Forest Spirit taught me how to use my power. Cause I am a monster that should not exist she was very curious about me." Still talking with the same voice Keiko didn't smile once keeping the very innocent soft face with the subtle blush. Avoiding eye contact still she figured one step at a time.

----------

Mary shook her head. "We have no choice whatsoever the Rose clan has connections everywhere not to mention even in the Raikou clan." Pausing Mary smiled again not seeming worried about it at all only to soon continue, "Plus we are the last royalty in our clan if we don't continue it then the Rose clan will die. We will go down in history as a betrayer."
Rose
Rose
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post  kirerellim Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:53 pm

Lynn shook her head as well. She had thought that once as well. "Are you the last royalty in your clan able to have children?" She asked tartly, her irritation dirrected at the Rose clan rather than Mary, "Have all the royal men gone... soft? You are not some piece to be held and bartered!" Lynn was getting truly upset at the thought. It reminded her too much of her old life, and she didn't want Mary to have to do anything she didn't want to.

----------------

Kash shook his head in denial. 'Her, a monster? I do not believe it.' He thought, looking at the sweet, shy girl in front of him. He already felt protective of her as if she were family. "What do you mean, a monster that shouldn't exist?" He inquired, keeping his voice level and his thoughts calm. Ikaku began muttering in the back of his mind, but Ikaku rarely ever shut up anyways so Kash was used to it. "Who told you that?"
kirerellim
kirerellim
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:52 pm

Keiko slowly spun so she was facing away from Kash not really wanting to answer the question she just muttered aloud know that Kash would hear, "I shouldn't be in existence. I am neither human nor spirit." Slowly Keiko shifted herself further away from Kash until she got to the oven. Then she reached in to grab the glowing red heater only to have it almost instantly turn back to its original color. Keiko then pulled it out to start cleaning it off. Ignoring everyone else she focused on the task at hand. The owner soon came out to walk over to the table with now the two ladies. Seeing that the man was talking to Keiko he avoided them. Asking in his calm voice to the two girls, "How was the meal anything else I can get you?"

----------

Mary smiled then said, "The Rose clan doesn't have many royalty but we are the only lady left and since there has to be a empress we are the only option. We don't mind." Looking up at the big man Mary smiled then shook her head slowly while saying, "No we are fine."
Rose
Rose
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post  kirerellim Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:01 pm

Kash looked her up and down. She looked very human. 'Then again, so do I.' He pondered silently, thinking about that, 'Does being demon spawn make me less human?' He shook his head at the thought. He stood up, and with a glance at the shop owner, walked around the counter to put his hand on her shoulder. It was cold.

"So? That doesn't make you a monster, not being fully human." He said quietly, not taking his hand off her shoulder despite the temperature, "You are not alone, Keiko." He crouched down to the left of her. "How are you not human nor spirit? Were you born of one or the other?"

-------

Lynn took her hand off Mary as she answered and nodded. 'I hope thats how she really feels...' Lynn thought quietly to herself before speaking.

"Alright. If that's what you say." She answered Mary before looking at the shop owner with a smile, "It was all wonderful. I require nothing else but the bill." She glanced at Kash, who seemed busy. 'I'll pay for him now...' She thought, 'And make him pay me back later....' She reached into a pocket and pulled out some money.
kirerellim
kirerellim
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:16 pm

Keiko turned red when Kash put his hand on her should and got so close to her. Not knowing what to say or what to do she quickly covered her face with her hands with the help of the over sized jacket. Trying to calm herself down she cooled off her body by bringing it down by half or enough to actually hurt if someone held onto her long enough. Luckily the cooling helped with her turning red but she still had a blush that would appear if she removed her hand. Keiko finally said very quietly, "We don't remember being born only the doctor." It was amazing that she was opening up but something about Kash made her feel like he was not a threat to her. The owner shook his head then chuckled while saying, "Its on the house if you take Keiko with you. More or less you will have to kidnap her though." Laughing a little more he really hoped these people would.

----------

Mary looked up at the owner with surprise then at Lynn waiting for her response as she felt that Lynn was the group leader.
Rose
Rose
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post  kirerellim Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:25 pm

Lynn raised her eyebrows. "You want her gone but she won't leave?" Lynn asked, surprised. She couldn't imagine why anyone would want her to go, she seemed sweet and helpful to her, but then again, Lynn didn't live with him.

"I wouldn't mind helping you out by taking her with us... but I don't think kidnapping is an option." Lynn said honestly, looking over at Kash. "He seems to have become protective of her for some reason..." Lynn had an idea why, but she didn't say anything out loud.

-----

Kash winced as the cold bit into his hand. He could literally feel his blood slowing. He forced his demon down only his right arm to coat his hand in blackness like a glove. Through it, he couldn't even feel the cold. 'I don't think she even thinks about that...' He thought to himself in surprise as he looked at her shoulder, that was cold enough to cause frostbite at least.

The demon chuckled. There was no way to suppress his voice even if Kash had his power under control. I like this one. She could be fun... much more interesting than the other two. Except maybe the demongirl. Kash ignored it, though his interest was spiked at the mention of a 'demon girl'. Instead, he focused on Keiko.

"A doctor? Were you... made?" He said, sounded more surprised than anything else.
kirerellim
kirerellim
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:36 pm

"People can not talk about there past so I don't have to tell you everything!" Keiko went on the defensive although it was still done softly through her hands with a adorable feel. Feeling defensive suddenly her body temperature dropped down to a level that started to cause the room to become extremely cold. Slowly pulling her knees to her chest Keiko had been reminded of her past which scared her. As she got scared the windows frosted over then started to crack the air in the room had been cooled down even further then before. Trying to suppress the thoughts Keiko just chewed her lollipop something she hardly ever did. Yet still an image or two of all the blood caused her shake her head slowly trying to forget. The shop owner looked at Mary and Lynn saying, "I am sorry the weather here really can change fast." Although the owner knew that Keiko was different he just thought she was a great snow spirit. "Shes a bird that hasn't left the nest yet" said the smiling owner as he suddenly could see his breath.

---------

Almost instantly Mary clung to Lynn using her as a heater not saying anything just shivering in the cold. Something she was not enjoying at all or in any way.
Rose
Rose
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum