Naruto RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forest Cafe

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Forest Cafe - Page 2 Empty Re: The Forest Cafe

Post  kirerellim Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:51 pm

Lynn wrapped her arms around Mary, easily able to tell that Mary wasn't liking the cold one bit. She wasn't thrilled either. But she managed to nod at the shopkeeper.

"I will ask her what she wants, and if she would be willing to come with us. Assuming that Kash doesn't do that already." She said, not meaning to say the last part aloud, but it coming out anyways. She didn't think the best when she was cold.

----

Kash was nearly forced back by the wave of cold that pushed of the girls body. It was so strong that it almost felt physical. He felt his breath come out in a puff of cold. But what bothered him more was the pain that was coming off the girl. He could tell she had some bad memories of her past. It reminded him of when he would be alone, and think of his parents death. Until he got stronger, every single time Ikaku would take over and go on a rampage, destroying huge amounts of land. 'She could be just as destructive...' he thought, somehow knowing it to be true. Yet still, he forced Ikaku to spread over both arms and his chest, forming a kind of armor.

"I am sorry." Was all he said and hugged her.
kirerellim
kirerellim
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:03 pm

When Kash hugged Keiko she forgot about everything and her mind went to fuzz as she turned red. Almost instantly the cold left the room as she did her best to hide in her jacket. Keiko tried to think of something to say but the hug had confused her beyond repair so she was forced to wait. Until finally she got her head around the idea that someone had just hugged her. Being no longer trapped by a fuzzed mind Keiko said even quieter then before, "If you need anything else please let me know." It was something she was comfortable with saying so although she was gonna say something else those words just came out. The owner nodded at Lynn then said, "I wish you luck on your journey." Walking away the man knew countless people had tried to take Keiko away yet all had failed hoping that this group would use their brain not just their strength.
Rose
Rose
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post  kirerellim Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:27 pm

Lynn felt the warmth return to the room. 'This is downright odd... something is causing this.' She glanced at Mary. 'No, Mary wouldn't do cold, no mater what else she may cause.' Lynn thought wryly as the girl held on to her.

"Mary. Shopkeeper, Kash, or Keiko?" Lynn said quietly, figuring Mary would know what she meant by the statement. At the same time, Lynn glanced over to see Kash holding Keiko.

-----------

Kash felt the cold melt away once he put his arms around her. He could see her red face out of the corner of his eye. He continued to hold her until she spoke. Then he let go, backing up. He was a little embarrassed himself. He didn't normally just hug people. 'She just seemed to be in so much pain... ' He thought, wincing as he remembered the almost physical suffering. After standing behind her for a moment, contemplating, he nodded.

"I don't need anything, thank you, Keikio." He said, slowly and carefully, not wanting to be misunderstood, "I think you need something though. You need more of a feeling for life. You sound like you have been here for a long time. This place is... comforting. Safe." Kash paused. He could understand staying here. A place you will be accepted no matter what. It would be nice. "But... just being safe sometimes isn't enough. You have to see what reality is too. Well, I feel that way. Thats all." He cut off suddenly and walked outside into the snow. He still hadn't recalled Ikaku as he stood in the whiteness just outside the door.
kirerellim
kirerellim
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:51 pm

Keiko remained silent until Kash was out of the room then she closed her eyes only to mutter, "They could use a guide through the forest, but what then?" Feeling a little confused about the whole think Keiko stood up slowly in a very adorable manner. With her hands hiding her face Keiko found her way into the back of the cafe where her bedroom was only to fall face down onto her bed. Laying for almost a full minute Keiko went over her options but then decided it best to just close her eyes while thinking more about the topic. Falling asleep almost instantly the snow outside stopped all together. Keiko hadn't wanted to fall asleep but it was to late as she was out but not cold. She was out warm as her body was pushing the cold away for some reason.

----------

Mary pulled away from her portable heater which was in truth Lynn. Glancing around she shrugged then said, "We think Keiko!" To be honest Mary actually had really no idea what Lynn really meant. She was thinking that Lynn was asking, 'Which would you kiss if you had to.'
Rose
Rose
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post  kirerellim Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:54 pm

Lynn nodded solemnly while she thought. After a moment of silence, she glanced at the black shape just outside the cafe. In her mind that confirmed it. She didn't think that Kash brought out Ikaku unless his life was in danger. So, that girl must have been putting off that cold.

"Yea, I agree." Lynn replied at last, "I think Keiko as well. How can we get her to come with us?"

------

Kash stood in the snow for a while, letting Ikaku batter against his iron will. He had never been in more control of that particular urge, despite his demons consoling words. 'Surprising... strength comes easier with people to care about, stronger emotions, than without them.' He thought suddenly, his mind wandering, 'I wonder why no one noticed before...'

You are mistaken, young one. You will learn soon enough.

"Shut up..." Kash muttered wearily, wishing he could push the demon out of him as easy as he could hold him in. At last, he forced him away. His red skin tingling as it healed, he walked back in. Looking around, he saw that Keiko had left the front room. 'Looks like she don't agree.' He thought, a bit sadly.
kirerellim
kirerellim
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:17 pm

Mary shrugged after only thinking for half a second. "We have no ideas maybe just don't worry about it! We are not going to abduct anyone!" As the words came out Mary decided to stand up to stretch out a little. Seeing Kash with the black cloak thing around him she had the most odd thought. 'If we hugged him what would happen?' This simple little thing puzzled her so simply Mary spoke her mind, "Lynn, do you know what happens if someone touches Kash while he is all shadowy looking?"

Keiko continued to sleep on in silence although finally the cold was returning to her making her the normal temperature of 0 Celsius.
Rose
Rose
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post  kirerellim Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:26 pm

Lynn looked at Kash as the demon withdrew leaving red rashes all over his skin and she shuddered.

"Look what it does to him." She said, gesturing at him as he walked towards them. "And its attached to him. I can only wonder what it would do to a..." She paused for a moment before finishing, "Normal person." She couldn't help chuckling a little at that. 'As if any of us are really normal here.'

-----

Kash, overhearing Mary's question and Lynn's response as he walked towards them, spoke.

"It wouldn't be pleasant. From him I gain some slight healing abilities so the redness will go away soon." He said and as he spoke it faded, "Plus, without the resistance from the generations of our bodies holding Ikaku, it would be very likely to overwhelm and control your body. Normally. But I have enough control over Ikaku that it wouldn't effect you. It would feel rather... smooth and cold. Probably like cooled liquid glass." He sighed as he sat back down. "Do we leave soon?"
kirerellim
kirerellim
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  "It" Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:09 am

Kenpachi entered the cafe thinking only about the smell of cookies and when he had noticed the snow he was even more curious, upon entering he glanced around and didn't see anyone he recognized, not remembering Lynn. Making his way to the counter he said "I will take 10 cookies if you don't mind..." Even if no one was there he was loud enough so that someone in the back would be heard although just incase he dropped some gold coins on the counter. As he was waiting for some sort of cafe person Kenpachi glanced at the other people in the cafe wondering only for a second what they were thinking of him, his robes were in bad shape cause of a monster fight he had just been in. Cracking his knuckles while waiting Kenpachi focused on Kisho's orders...
The Forest Cafe - Page 2 KishoAvatar
"It"
Tenshinchigi

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:33 pm

The cafe owner came from the back with his usual grin as thoughts of money went through his head. "Ten cookies it is! Anything else I can get you?" said the owner as he gathered the cookies together. Keiko woke suddenly when she heard the mans voice asking for ten cookies. Listening to the owner go to serve the man Keiko closed her eyes wondering if the other group of people had left.

Mary was completely oblivious to who had come into the room as she was having one of her zoning moments. Staring at the wall Mary thought more about weird little things that for some odd reason bothered her so much.
Rose
Rose
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post  kirerellim Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:06 pm

Lynn heard someone enter the cafe, though she didn't look as she pondered how she could get Keiko to come with them. She agreed with the shopkeeper, eventually someone needs to move on. Have a life of their own. Then she heard the new customer speak. She froze. 'That can't be... no.' She thought, but turned despite what she was thinking. Recognition was instant. There wasn't many men of his size. Instantly she was on her feet facing towards him.

"What are you doing here." She said, her hand on her kunai pouch, though she knew it to be useless from their last fight.

----------------------

Kash turned towards the man who caused such a reaction in Lynn. 'Wow. Big.' Was his first thought as he looked the at the guy by the counter. His clothing was a mess, torn up, but oddly enough Kash saw no injuries on the person himself. 'Healing abilities like me?' He thought, his eyebrows raising in surprise, 'Or just hard to damage? And why is Lynn so on edge?'
kirerellim
kirerellim
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum