Naruto RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hokage's Funeral

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Hokage's Funeral - Page 3 Empty Re: Hokage's Funeral

Post  kirerellim Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:12 am

Lynn looked confused as she cocked her head at Mary and tried to figure out what the girl was thinking. Then she realized.

"Oh... Toby isn't coming..." She said sadly, "I forgot, he's been with me for years... He is going to be angry." She shook her head. "Still, we won't be hauling anything, not as long as we're by a river. Remember?" She lifted her hand and drew water from the earth. It formed into a four legged beast in front of her. "It will be tiring, but good practice."
kirerellim
kirerellim
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:30 pm

Mary looked at it oddly then giggled a little as she poked it just cause she could. "I think that we should pack light to live off the earth around us so we can get better at hunting!" Smiling a little she wondered if she could really live without soap, pillows, and a fresh change of clothes at the end of the day. Thinking for a minute on it she gave up only to stand up for another minute till she got dizzy then sat back down giggling at the weird feeling.
Rose
Rose
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post  kirerellim Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:12 pm

"I know how to hunt. At least, I know how to use a bow and arrow fairly well. I suppose I can hunt easier now, with my skills." She said aloud. Then Lynn looked down at Mary, a little bit worried, as she sat back down and stayed there, giggling. 'She looks a bit out of it...' Lynn thought, then realized what she looked like.

"Mary... have you been drinking?" Lynn asked, as she watched the giggling girl.
kirerellim
kirerellim
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:46 am

Mary giggled only for a second more then got much more serious to say, "I have not been drinking as even though I may act stupid sometimes I do know when I am drunk or not." Once again Mary stood up this time with no problems at all. To be exact there was a war going on in Mary's head one side was serious the other was not. Starting to walk away with that serious side showing suddenly her other side took over making her say, "But we would love to get drunk!" Giggling again the words, "No it doesn't, I will not get drunk tonight!" Both sides of Mary also spoke differently so if didn't sound like she was crazy before now it did.
Rose
Rose
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post  kirerellim Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:32 am

Lynn noticed something suddenly. She thought back, and realized it always happened when Mary got serious. 'How odd... its almost like multiple personality disorder...' Lynn thought, watching her as she followed behind.

"Mary, how come when you are acting bubbly you say 'we' but when your serious, you say 'I'?" Lynn asked at last as they walked down the road.
kirerellim
kirerellim
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:50 pm

"We do not say 'I'! We were raised to talk with we and us!" Mary smiled a little confused herself but luckily her serious side gave up on controlling her in anyway. Glancing back at Lynn she did wonder where they were going. Of course it didn't really matter to Mary as all she cared about was when they were gonna leave now. Mary's mind being very one tracked at the moment departure time seemed to have taken over.
Rose
Rose
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post  kirerellim Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:54 pm

Lynn was surprised at the fervor of Mary's reply.

"Ok Mary, no need to get upset." She said as she shook her head and stepped out in front taking the lead as she walked to the place where she gathered the supplies. "Follow me, I got some stuff gathered for us."
kirerellim
kirerellim
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:16 am

Mary smiled at Lynn slightly then in her normal happy tone said, "We are gonna go get something! Can we meet you somewhere in a few minutes?" Tilting her head Mary knew exactly what she was going for as she also knew where to pick one up. The only real worry though was how heavy the item was then again Mary would deal with the weight. Getting ready to skip off towards the store she wanted Mary waited for Lynn to tell her were to meet.
Rose
Rose
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post  kirerellim Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:43 am

Lynn glanced up at the stars, then back down to Mary.

"Yea, no problem," She said nodding, "Meet me at the front gate in ten, I'll have everything there." She continued, moving faster now, towards her house where she had stored the cart. Lynn grabbed the cart, but paused, hesitating. Then she let go of it, and walked into the house. It was all quiet, except for the sound of Toby's snores. She glanced into his room, to see him passed out on his bed.

"Goodbye, old friend." She murmured, then left to the gates.
kirerellim
kirerellim
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:41 am

Mary found the item rather quickly then held the white bag that carried the item she had wanted as she shot off towards the front gate. Getting to the gate with 5 minutes to spare. Mary closed her eyes while humming a song to herself although after a few seconds she ended the humming. Now just standing still she fought off the ideas of a nice bed to think about how long the journey was really gonna be.
Rose
Rose
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post  kirerellim Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:46 am

Lynn arrived, pulling the cart behind her. She could see Mary was ahead of her, already at the gate waiting. Lynn wondered what she got as she pulled up.

"This is what I planned on bringing," She said, gesturing to the cart, "If you think we need less, when we get out of town we can pack what is needed into two backpacks and carry them." As she said this, she stepped away and formed her creature. It rose, two tendrils of water flowing out of its back to hold onto the cart.
kirerellim
kirerellim
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:34 am

Mary shrugged thinking that what Lynn had was probably the right amount. Taking the bag with the item she had purchased Mary put it into the cart hoping the weird animal thing could handle the extra 5lbs. Turning to the way out of the Hidden Leaf Village Mary glanced at Lynn only to ask the newest question on her mind, "How far will we be able to make it in one night?" It was a odd question cause it was rather obvious what the answer was 'As far as we make it.'
Rose
Rose
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post  kirerellim Wed Nov 18, 2009 1:30 pm

Lynn let out a groan and said, "Your not one of those, 'are we there yet', people are you?" She asked, her grin clearly showing that she was teasing. "Honestly, probably only sixty miles per night." She added after thinking about it for a minute. Then she nodded towards the cart and asked, "What did you have to get?"
kirerellim
kirerellim
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Wed Nov 18, 2009 1:44 pm

Mary giggled a little then said in response to Lynn's tease, "We won't do that silly!" of course she had already decided that she would now just to annoy Lynn. She then said in response to Lynn's question, "What we got is a surprise that you will see when we arrive at out destination. We hope you won't peak at all!" Giggling a little more Mary started to walk along the road at a slow pace as if to let Lynn know that yes she was ready to go now.
Rose
Rose
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post  kirerellim Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:43 pm

Lynn followed as their cart trailed about three feet behind them. Lynn had to keep a portion of her attention on moving it for she hadn't figured out how to truly animate it yet. She just was moving the water with her will.

"Well, that has just made me more curious!" Lynn said teasingly, "I might just have to peak later because you said that!" She stretched as they walked at a decent pace able to stay on the path at the moment, though Lynn knew that would only last a few days.
kirerellim
kirerellim
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:47 pm

Mary giggled a little knowing that Lynn wouldn't peak cause she seemed to be more noble then that. Walking at the same pace Lynn was then looked at her in a weird way only to wait for Lynn to look back at her. When Lynn would look back Mary was gonna look away as if she hadn't been looking at Lynn weirdly. Giggling a little she asked, "Are we there yet?"Waiting for Lynn to reply Mary wondered how long Lynn could keep that water animal thing going.
Rose
Rose
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post  kirerellim Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:43 am

Lynn sighed dramatically, clearly not bothered but putting on the show for Mary anyways. She didn't answer however, instead was looking up at the sky for a moment. Then she glanced at Mary, who looked away hurriedly. Lynn raised her eyebrows at the girl and spoke.

"Is something bothering you Mary?" She asked, curious. 'The expression on her face was odd.' She thought to herself as she looked directly at Mary while she waited for an answer, if there was going to be one.
kirerellim
kirerellim
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:14 am

Mary shook her head not saying a word at all doing her best to not giggle. She actually had no reason to look at Lynn oddly but amazingly she was already bored so it was something to do. Feeling the night on her skin Mary closed her eyes to take in a deep breath. Enjoying the nature around her she didn't bother opening her eyes for a little bit. Of course since it was so far a well traveled road it was easy to walk on without actually looking where you were going!
Rose
Rose
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post  kirerellim Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:47 am

Lynn looked confused, but shrugged it off after a few moments. She looked down the road, then thought of something. Lynn thought about it for a few minutes, wondering whether or not to mention it to Mary. Then she remembered that the girl was likely as strong if not stronger than her, and probably already knew. When she glanced at her however, she let out a laugh.

"Walking with your eyes closed? Really now?" Lynn laughed with a smile.
kirerellim
kirerellim
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:48 pm

"We can walk with our eyes closed! It helps increase our other senses!" Mary said this while opening her eyes a little totally oblivious to all but her own little world at the moment. Almost tripping on a small rock causing Mary to open her eyes the rest of the way almost proved the point that she was zoning already. One thing she actually probably needed here soon was sleep although she would never admit to it.
Rose
Rose
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post  kirerellim Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:53 pm

Lynn was watching Mary as she narrowly avoided tripping on a rock. 'I have never seen her gotten even close to stumbling before...' Lynn though, bemused, then remembered that Mary hadn't been planning on going anywhere soon. 'She is probably tired,' Lynn turned a critical eye on the girl. She looked fine but...

"Hey Mary, are you ok with taking shifts walking? One of us can ride in the cart while the other walks?" Lynn asked, trying to be discrete about her worrying about the girl, "If so, since I offered you can take the first ride."
kirerellim
kirerellim
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:34 am

Mary giggled a little then shook her head at Lynn, "We are fine! Besides we can't make that water animal to carry the cart so when you slept we would have to move it by hand!" Shaking her head Mary then continued, "We think that is way to much work so we will just keep going till we both are ready to stop!" Smiling Mary acted fine although part of her wanted to say screw it. Of course she felt that she had to be strong around Lynn cause Lynn was being strong. Mary knew that Lynn was much stronger then her but didn't want it rubbed in anymore!
Rose
Rose
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post  kirerellim Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:41 am

"I didn't say sleep," Lynn protested with a smile, "I said sit. I mean, the extra weight wouldn't make a difference to the water." She gestured over her shoulder at the water beast. "But, if you don't want to, I will then" She finished with a grin, and paused until the cart caught up and hopped on top of it, sitting in a small gap between items, her legs hanging over the edge. She waved at the Mary, then stuck her tongue out.
kirerellim
kirerellim
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum