Naruto RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begining of the End.

3 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Begining of the End. Empty Begining of the End.

Post  "It" Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:45 pm

Kisho was simply standing in his normal manner, eyes closed, grin on his face, and his robes flowing off of him. He was located at the entrance and waited for the messenger to arrive, it was a little suspicious cause it was over cast with a slight breeze and no one was outside but him. Knowing the messenger was no 20 miles out and enclosing, thanks to his clan ability, he had some time to spare so he went into thought. Looking up Kisho pulled out his sword and then stepped into the middle of the entrance, then pointed his sword to where the messenger was and said, "Shoot to kill." There was a boom as the sound barrier was broken and his sword glowed white as it shot along the road with incredible speed, upon coming near the messenger the sword stabbed into the mans shoulder then started to come back to Kisho, bringing the messenger. Dropping to his knees after being pulled twenty miles in a matter of seconds, the messenger then pulled out the scroll and handed it to Kisho. Reading it with his eyes closed he then rolled it back up and sheathed his sword, grinning more he started to make his way to the ANBU HQ. Upon entering all of the ANBU men and women quickly lined up and bowed half way waiting for orders, Kisho sighed and said, "Oh my, it would look like out newest recruit has yet to arrive, the rest of you are dismissed for the day as no missions have come in, have fun..." He turned and in a second everyone was gone. Walking over to his desk he sat and then pulled out a scroll and started to write strange symbols, standing he placed it on the wall and then sighed, "Lynn, Lynn, Lynn, ya better get here sooner or later or else you won't be able to see all the fun thats gonna happen.

Kairai was sitting and enjoying the silence when Haidi suddenly popped out from behind the tree and yelled, "Boo!" Kairai said in his normal bored tone, "You know that will never work, your way to loud, plus your to predictable. Haidi sat and pouted by saying, "Well at least I try." Kairai glanced over at his sister to see her looking at him with a grumpy yet almost funny face, "Your making that face again bed wetter." Haidi got up and yelled at Kairai whom was doing his best not to laugh, "I don't wet the bed anymore, thats only when I was really young, your still short and have a big head so don't be talking..." Haidi was gonna continue when Kairai looked at her and said, "Its almost time." The mood changed as both became much more serious knowing that the time had finally come, so they both stood and started to make there way down to the river that was to the east of Konoha.

Kenpachi stood in silence then opened his eye and looked to where he heard the noise. "This is getting old, enough hiding." Walking over to where the noise had came from the breeze moved the bells in his hair a little to make the ding sounds, then a kunai flew from some bushes and hit Kenny. It simply bounced off not even scratching him or nothing, pointing his sword to the bushes he released a litte pure chakra as he swung the sword to cut the tree next to the bush even though he was 8 feet away. The Konoha Jounin jumped out just in time and was up in the air when Kenpachi jumped up with ease but incredible speed to impale the Jounin, landing softly he effortlessly threw the now dead Jounin off his sword. Looking up he shook his head, "So weak, no fun at all." Realizing it was time he made his way towards Konoha as he came from the West side.
Begining of the End. KishoAvatar
"It"
Tenshinchigi

Back to top Go down

Begining of the End. Empty Re: Begining of the End.

Post  kirerellim Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:04 pm

Lynn was storming, irritated. 'Life was a damn sight simpler before I met Kisho...' she complained to herself, but she knew she was just spouting air. She couldn't help it now, she had to figure out some way of becoming stronger than him. It had become an ingrained part of her.

"Just now becoming an Anbu.. and he's captain..." She growled, kicking at a random rock and sending it flying, "How does he get so far ahead!" She saw the Anbu HQ fast approaching and slowed down, wanting time to compose herself before meeting the jerk. She was at the door. Sighing once, she walked into the building to find Kisho alone standing with his back to her.

"Well, what do you want Kisho." She said rudely, not being able to help it.
kirerellim
kirerellim
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:26 pm

Mary Rose was humming a tune that she was making up so it didn't sound all that great. Mary got the once in awhile stare as people would figure out she was from Suna. Honestly she didn't mind at all as attention was still attention no matter what kind it really was! Mary was wearing her normal black outfit although was wearing her headband on her arm. This was unusual for Mary as she normally didn't wear the thing. All was well in Mary's world till a rock almost hit her in the head. Barely missing her, Mary stopped humming as her temper started to rise. Watching the person who had kicked the rock keep going Mary decided to follow to let the person have a piece of her mind. Using the clan technique she was completely silent when following the person!
Rose
Rose
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post  "It" Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:34 pm

Kisho sighed then looked at lynn, "You can go already... you have today off!" looking back to what he was doing he then opened the window and suddenly seemed to have faded away. Off he went to start the plan but first he had to deal with something.

OOC: Really short, dislocated my arm so hard to type... feel free to keep posting.
Begining of the End. KishoAvatar
"It"
Tenshinchigi

Back to top Go down

Post  kirerellim Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:50 pm

OOC: Karate?

Lynn just stared. 'How did he move that fast?' She thought, to surprised to be angry. Then the anger hit.

"Damn!" She spun around and marched out the door. Then she paused, and looked around. "Uh..." She began, then shook her head. 'Must be imagining things.' She thought, and continued walking towards the Gates of Konoha. It was time for a swim, that would calm her down. She looked around again, this time just noticing little things about the day. It wasn't very nice out, the sun hidden behind clouds. She shook of her anger and irritation, forcing herself to let go. It wasn't easy. Beating that... guy... had become a full time job for her and she had to force herself to relax. She knew, even at the river she wouldn't be able to help training a bit.

"Its too good a day to be down!" She said with a smile, and continued walking.

Last edited by kirerellim on Mon Oct 19, 2009 1:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
kirerellim
kirerellim
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:01 pm

(Ooc: Poor thing! Put ice on it!)

Mary continued to follow the person at a safe distance even though she could have been literally three inches away and undetected thanks to her clan ability! As Mary followed her temper began to calm itself down. Soon she was asking herself, 'Why am i follow this person?'. Mary was now just curious whom this person was and nothing more. With nothing better to do she might as well just sneak behind them and get some practice, so she said to herself!
Rose
Rose
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post  kirerellim Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:05 am

Lynn walked through the gates, and out into the sparse forest directly outside the city. Soon she found the river, but didn't stop. Instead, she turned and followed it deeper into the forest. When she couldn't see the city at all, but there was still enough light to see, she stopped. She looked around again, uncomfortable for a moment. 'It still feels like someone is following me...' She thought to herself, then shook it away.

"I must be imagining things." she told herself firmly, then stripped. She stepped into the cold waters of the river, feeling herself relax as she did so. The water flowed around her, holding her up like an old friend. She sighed contentedly, then chuckled, remembering when she disliked all rivers because they reminded her of home.
kirerellim
kirerellim
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:54 am

Mary had continued to follow then found a tree that she could sit in and watch the person. Soon Mary found out that it was a girl although thought it odd to be in water when over cast outside. Then again Mary knew nothing of this girl. After a few seconds of arguing with herself Mary finally got the courage to go closer. Her plan was to say hello and hand the girl the rock she had kicked. Jumping from the tree again with no sound she landed on top of the water. It was easy for Mary to walk on water with her chakra control. Mary had purposely allowed a small sound to be made when she landed on the water. The sound was much like a pea size pebble being dropped into the water from only a few inches up. Mary looked at the girl as she was just a mere 2 ft away crouching to be at eye level with the girl!
Rose
Rose
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post  kirerellim Mon Oct 19, 2009 9:16 pm

Lynn looked up when she heard the noise to see a young girl looking at her, about two feet away. Lynn smiled, thinking, ‘How did she get so close without me noticing?’ She rose out of the water so that the girl could stand and look her in the eye. She made the assumption that sense the girl approached her, she wouldn’t be bothered by the lack of clothing. Lynn hoped so because she really didn’t want to get out of the water yet. Just for practice, she made the water rise around her so that it draped over her like a dress, though as it was water it wasn't very concealing.

“Hello, can I help you?” She asked politely, looking down at the shorter girl, “I don’t believe we have met.”
kirerellim
kirerellim
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Mon Oct 19, 2009 9:28 pm

Standing up and feeling like she should almost be on her tip toes Mary realized that she had better speak up. "Yesh you can help me! I believe this is yours!" Mary said as she held out her hand with the rock in it. Then she continued, "It almost hit me but luckily it missed! So I was gonna get mad at you but I calmed down, so I decided to just follow you!" Mary smiled then examined the girl to see she wasn't wearing much. Half blushing Mary decided to look at the girls face instead to wait for her answer.
Rose
Rose
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post  kirerellim Mon Oct 19, 2009 9:35 pm

Lynn sighed silently when she saw the blush. 'Yep, its gonna bother her. Guess I swam enough anyways.' She thought to herself as she headed towards the riverside. She also had no idea what the girl meant by this was 'hers'.

"Give me a minute to get dressed!" She called over her shoulder, "Then I'll find out what you mean by this is mine." The water dress followed her on the river then out of the water. When she neared her clothing, she dismissed it, forcing every drop off of her so that she was instantly dry. She quickly pulled on her clothing, then turned to face the girl and smiled. “Better. So what did you mean by this was mine?”
kirerellim
kirerellim
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Mon Oct 19, 2009 9:52 pm

"You kicked this rock at me!" Mary said tilting her head a little as if to say 'Duh!'. What wasn't being shown on the outside was Mary's struggle to not start speaking in the proper way she was taught. Mary had followed the girl back with the same silence being now just 3ft away. She did mutter to herself seeing that the girl was a full eight inches taller, "We are so short, I mean I am so short." Mary bit her tongue as she looked down, feeling ashamed that she slipped up in her words.
Rose
Rose
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post  kirerellim Mon Oct 19, 2009 9:57 pm

Lynn was so appalled at what the girl said, she didn't notice her slip in grammar.

"I did? I am so sorry!" she said, "I wasn't having the best day. Not that thats any excuse!" She shook her head at her own blindness. 'How foolish of me!' She thought, then realized something and blushed. "Um, I am sorry, I still don't know your name. I am Lynn."
kirerellim
kirerellim
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:05 pm

Mary smiled then thought in her head she should relax so screw worrying about how she said things. "We are Mary and we apologize for our speech style but we have given up in trying to be normal today!" Mary then held her hand out to shake hands with this Lynn girl. Doing her best to smile she took a long blink then said, "We agree that you are very pretty!"
Rose
Rose
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post  kirerellim Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:09 pm

Lynn blinked a few times. Slowly. Soon, she was pretty sure what Mary had said, but she decided to ask, to be sure.

"Ok, I think I get what you said..." She began, the added, "Correct me if I am wrong, but you said your name is Mary, you were raised talking different, and you think I am pretty?" 'I thought I was raised with a different speaking style!' She thought to herself, remembering how different she had spoken from the villagers when she first arrived. However, she was never teased because of her best friend and former servant, who's shear size discouraged that.
kirerellim
kirerellim
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:19 pm

"Um." Mary took a moment to reprocess what was said then replied, "Yes!" Her attention faded away from Lynn when a bird flew over. Mary took a moment to slowly bring her focus back to Lynn to merely tilt her head slightly again. Her arm band reflected weird when a pocket of sun had come out. Mary quickly moved into the sun pocket ignoring Lynn for the warmth that she so desperately wanted. "We love the sun, Konoha sucks cause it has none." Mary said this to herself as she closed her eyes completely.
Rose
Rose
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post  kirerellim Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:27 pm

Lynn smiled at that, though her pride in the town was a little tweaked. She realized, to her surprise, she liked this girl. 'This has got to be a first...' she thought, grinning to herself as she joined her in the patch of sunlight. Shading her eyes from the sun, she looked up into the trees, which had turned a beautiful light green with the sun behind them.

"Hey, Konoha gets sun sometimes." She chided Mary with a smile, then added, "Where are you from that you got so much more sun?" She knew where she came from had a lot of sun as well, but she had never really missed it here.
kirerellim
kirerellim
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:33 pm

"Oh, we are from Village Hidden in the Sand!" Mary frowned when the sun went away to be covered by dark clouds that looked as though they might rain. Realizing they might do so Mary looked at Lynn and asked, "Do you like the rain?" It was a weird question but she had nothing better to ask. Her focus was fading as she wanted to do something else already.
Rose
Rose
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post  kirerellim Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:43 pm

Lynn nodded slowly. That made sense. Then she thought about the question a little bit. Finally she answered.

"Yes, I like the rain. As long as its not too cold out." She said honestly, "I like most forms of water. Its in my blood." Silently, she added, 'Literally.' The first drop of water fell down, landing to the left of Lynn. "Looks like we are going to get some today!"
kirerellim
kirerellim
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:54 pm

Mary shivered when the rain start to fall and quickly shot under a tree to stay dry. Seeing that she was dry she put her hands up to say with much joy, "We are SAFE!" Closing her eyes she spun around a few times at this silly achievement. Mary was in her own world then came out and looked at Lynn with a blank face. "We hate the cold and the rain!" Getting a little more calmed down her face went from blank to a little down, "Brings back memories." She had her down moment then suddenly her eyes widened as something hit her. "Lynn? How are we gonna get back without getting wet? We don't wanna get wet!"
Rose
Rose
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post  kirerellim Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:05 am

Lynn followed Mary under the tree, surprised by the rather violent reaction to the rain. Then she understood. 'It brings back memories...' She thought quietly, 'How many triggers do I have for that night...' She shuddered, the placed her hand on the younger girls shoulder and directed the other one at the sky, building chakra.

"Don't worry about it Mary. I got it." She said. As she let her chakra flow, the water began to part around them, staying about 3 feet away above and to either side. She let her arm fall to its side again. 'Luckly this little water was a little drain, though moving it constantly is good practice...' Lynn pondered silently. "Ready to go home?"
kirerellim
kirerellim
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:47 am

Mary looked at Lynn rather oddly when Lynn placed her hand on Mary's shoulder. Thinking that Lynn didn't have to rub in that yes she was taller. It took a moment for Mary to figure out what Lynn had done but then muttered, "Cheater." She wouldn't argue it any further as this way she could reserve energy instead of doing her usual to avoid rain. "Normally we try to dodge every single rain drop! Oh, and who's home?" Mary paused with another blank look on her face thinking about when she should actually head home.

'Kill all and take the power.' Mary heard the voice in her head echo. It was the same old mans voice that always seemed to say things when she thought of something that didn't make her happy. Clutching her sword handle very tightly Mary muttered under her breath, "We can't do that. We could do that. No! We can't." Shaking her head to make the voice go away Mary smiled at Lynn although kept her hand firmly on her blade as it seemed to relieve the pain in her head.
Rose
Rose
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post  kirerellim Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:32 am

Lynn noticed Mary's expression and took her hand away, as she tried to puzzle through what she had said now. After a moment, she thought she understood all of it.

"Well, the funny thing is to dodge all the rain I would need to be wet, which would defeat the purpose. Besides, I need chakra control more than those reflexes." She said, then added, "What can't you do? Go home?" She looked at Mary in concern, as the girl gripped her sword hilt so hard her knuckles began to turn white. "Hey, are you ok?"
kirerellim
kirerellim
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:59 am

Mary smiled at Lynn then spoke in her normal tone as she took her hand off her sword, "We are fine! Although we do not have a home we want to go back to." Turning away for a moment to look up at the clouds Mary then continued, "Chakra control is easy but getting even faster at our reflexes is much harder." Taking a second to look at Lynn again Mary decided to test a theory she had worked out in her head. Getting closer to Lynn, Mary kissed Lynn's cheeks one at a time and rather quickly. Pulling away she turned to point to Konoha, "So we going to your home?"
Rose
Rose
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post  kirerellim Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:10 am

Lynn froze, as memorys flashed through her head. That was not in the Konoha culture. The last time someone had done that... 'The librarian that helped me excape.' She thought, 'He died for his efforts...' She shook her head shaking the thoughts away, and frowned at Mary.

"You have no home? Where are you staying here then?" Lynn asked, curious. "Not that I mind if you stay with me, I will just have to let... ask Toby if its alright." Of course, she knew that anything she asked for Toby would be ok with, unless it endangered her. She shook her head, thinking affectionatly of her one time manservant.
kirerellim
kirerellim
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum