Naruto RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begining of the End.

3 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Begining of the End. - Page 2 Empty Re: Begining of the End.

Post  Rose Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:24 am

"In the Hidden Sand Village our home is annoyingly strict and we get beat." Mary said this as though it was no big deal then went on to say, "We have been sleeping in other peoples houses!" To be exact she had been sleeping in peoples houses whom were related to the Rose Clan so they knew it was a honor to house the soon be empress. Mary glanced at Lynn smiling then started to walk in the direction of Konoha. Stepping out of Lynn's protected bubble Mary started to move with incredible speed while doing very precise acrobatic movements even by ninja standards. Reaching a tree about 100ft away from Lynn she turned and stuck her tongue out at Lynn as a way to say, 'Top that." Mary didn't have a single drop of water on her, luckily the rain was light so it was easy to dodge.
Rose
Rose
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post  kirerellim Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:35 am

Lynn took a moment to digest what she had said. 'She was beaten?' Lynn thought, 'How horrible...' She had her own bad experiences at home, but not beatings. Then she watched as the girl... the only word for it was danced through the rain.

"I told you..." she began, but her competitiveness was too much. "If you want to play like that..." Lynn pulled out a flask. 'River water.... nothin' like it.' She thought, and took a swig. With The River's waters inside her, her reflexes increased exponentially. She walked forward, dodging the rain as she did so. With her power source within her, it was downright easy. She was soon standing next to Mary.

"Lets go home." She said as she smiled at her.
kirerellim
kirerellim
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:46 am

Mary looked at Lynn funny then said, "You cheated! You drank something special to make you move faster!" Mary then jumped out into the rain and started to do her incredible acrobatics again. Not making a single sound at all she jumped into the cover a tree. Putting one foot on the tree she pushed off to get more speed as she moved through the rain. Repeating this she eventually made it to the gates of Konoha 100% dry.
Rose
Rose
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post  kirerellim Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:54 am

Lynn laughed, then yelled after Mary, "It was just water!" Which was one hundred percent true... if a bit deceptive. Lynn chuckled again, as she launched herself after Mary, twisting and dodging to keep up. Once they were both at the gate, Lynn spun ahead, calling back, "My house is this way, keep up!" She laughed, thinking, 'I didn't know how much fun this could be!"
kirerellim
kirerellim
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:01 pm

Mary watched for awhile not moving then decided to follow at a normal speed. While following she decided to do something she hadn't done in a long time. Focusing chakra into her legs she propelled herself straight up a few hundred feet with complete silence. Making the hand seal she pushed off of a invisible force to intercept where Lynn was heading. Mary was still dodging the rain even though moving at a very high velocity. Once she got close Mary flipped herself around and landed without disturbing anything even though you would think that there would be a loud crash. Now ahead of Lynn she ducked under a overhead to wait to see where they were going.
Rose
Rose
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post  kirerellim Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:04 pm

Lynn soon arrived at her home, then looked behind her to tell Mary that she lost. Only then did she notice that Mary wasn't there. She looked back into the rain but didn't see her.

"Mary?" She called, wondering if she was hiding for some reason.
kirerellim
kirerellim
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:13 pm

Mary smiled saying, "Im right here!" she was two feet behind Lynn. Thanks to her clan ability it was easy to suddenly appear behind people without them even noticing. What Mary hadn't realized was that she was standing under a plugged gutter drain and thanks to her luck it decided to now unplug. The water splashed on Mary soaking her to the bone in almost seconds. Mary froze up not sure what to do until finally she took a side step to get out of the pouring water. Breathing slowly she focused on trying to control her anger but her fists were already clenched. Without even realizing it the old technique in the clan that she could do was slowly awakening in her, feeding out focused chakra. The focused chakra created a pressure but then suddenly faded as the childish part of Mary took hold. Tears started to stream down her face even though she didn't make a sound. Her face was very sad looking.
Rose
Rose
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post  kirerellim Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:20 pm

Lynn spun around in surprise as she heard Rose's voice right behind her. She saw Rose, standing there looking pleased with herself, just before the water drain unplugged, and she was drenched in water.

"Aw, tha-" Lynn began, starting to step foward when suddenly this pressure built around her. She could hardly move. 'What is this?' She thought, struggling to step forward. Then the pressure released, and she stumbled, almost into a very wet and miserable Rose. 'What was that?' Lynn thought, then looked at Rose. 'Figure it out later.'

"Hey, its ok Rose." Lynn said, giving her a hug. At the same time, she forced all the water off her and out into the street. "See, all dry. Come in and get warm."
kirerellim
kirerellim
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:24 pm

Mary nodded realizing that Lynn was very powerful and must be a water user. Not feeling like talking Mary followed her knowing that she had lost the game cause she got wet. With a somewhat 'down' face Mary looked at the ground wondering why Lynn was being so nice to her. Thinking more on it she decided it be best to still be cautious.
Rose
Rose
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post  kirerellim Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:31 pm

"Toby! I am home!" Lynn called out, as she sat Mary down on the couch in front of the fire, which was already crackling merrily. The back sliding door slid open with a hiss of protest. In the doorway, stood a large man. At least 6' 10" he was only slightly less wide then the door itself.

"Hello, Miss, welcome home." Toby said, smiling slighly at her, then frowning as he noticed a guest. "Who is this?"

"Toby, this is Mary. Mary, this is Toby." Lynn made the introdutions quickly.
kirerellim
kirerellim
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:45 pm

Mary quickly stood then said, "We wish to ask of your status in this house sir." She was addressing Toby like she would address any man that was in her presence for right now. In her culture women were the heads of the house and since she was to be empress, men were only allowed to call her 'my lady' where as women could call her by her name. This was of course until she became the empress in which everything would change. It wasn't as if Mary was going to be rude to this Toby it was just she was raised differently. Not to mention bad memories of hers usually involved men.

Mary also had no fear of this Toby even though he was almost two feet taller then her. She had sparred people like him before and knew that her speed was all that mattered.
Rose
Rose
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post  kirerellim Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:21 pm

Toby looked surprised, for he had not been addressed that way in many years. Instinctual, he reacted as was trained sense his birth. He bowed deeply, staying in the bow as he spoke.

"I am servant of the Princess and future queen, my lady." he said, keeping his eyes on the floor. Lynn watched this in surprise. 'And I thought I broke that habit.' she thought ruefully, 'guess not.'

"No, Toby, you are just a friend now, remember?" Lynn chided him gently, placing a hand on his wide shoulder. He rose out of his bow, looking sheepish.

"Sorry, Pr- Lynn." He said, smiling at her, "Old habits die hard, when not forcefully broken." He winced a bit a the thought, though it wasn't noticeable. Then he looked at Mary once more. "I am friend of Princess Lynn, lady Mary." He corrected himself to her, "No more, and no less."
kirerellim
kirerellim
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:34 pm

Mary paused then looked at Lynn for a little bit only to start laughing. "Princess? Your a princess?" Mary covered her mouth as she laughed more then continued to speak, "We guess we do have something in common!" Laughing a little more only to stop and say, "Excuse our laughter we haven't heard of anyone being called a princess. We have always been referred to as 'My lady' or once in awhile 'Empress to be' in our clan! But Princess? That's so childish, your clan ways are silly."
Rose
Rose
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post  kirerellim Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:03 pm

Lynn smiled at her laughter, then realized what she said. Her smile faded, replaced by a look of supreme surprise. 'She is an 'Empress to be'? In her clan?' Lynn thought, shocked, 'And they beat her? That is not a brilliant move....' She smiled again however, and spoke.

"Technically, I am not part of a clan. Just the royal family where I used to live. Very... feudal there. We did have certain talents that made us powerful rulers of course." Lynn explained, "but secondly, I am not a princess anymore. I left." She stopped talking, not really wanting to go into it any more than she had.
kirerellim
kirerellim
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:09 pm

"Well we are still a subject of the Emperor but when we become of age we will take over." Pausing Mary sighed cause at heart she really didn't want to become an empress of anything. All she was going to become was a puppet for the council. Mary looked at Lynn then made up her mind to hug Lynn. Hugging her Mary said, "Thank you." It didn't seem like much but Lynn had been the most fun Mary had had in awhile.
Rose
Rose
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post  kirerellim Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:14 pm

Lynn was surprised again. She wasn't really the hugging type and the only two people that ever hugged her was her teacher and Toby. After a moment, she relaxed and hugged Mary back.

"You are welcome, though I don't know what you are thanking me for." Lynn said, looking down at Mary with a grin. Then she looked up at Toby. "It is so your dinner night."

"Not. Mine was yesterday," He retorted, grinning, "However, as there is company, and yourself and I are the only ones that find your cooking edible, I will make something." He slipped out of the room and into the kitchen.

"My food tastes fine!" Lynn yelled after him. His only reply was a loud snort of laughter.
kirerellim
kirerellim
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:22 pm

Mary pulled away then smiled saying, "You are fun to be with!" Pausing to listen to Toby and Lynn talk Mary then said to Lynn, "But we are not allowed to eat on this mission, the emperor told us no food only water!" Thinking back on it she knew the reason why so instead of waiting for Lynn to ask why she simply answered for her, "Cause we disrespected the emperor and said no." Shaking her head she looked up to smile. Mary then said, "We should take a bath together, unless it goes against your customs. Our clan says that bathing together shows trust as you have no weapons and hide nothing!"
Rose
Rose
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post  kirerellim Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:03 pm

Lynn looked at her.

"You are not allowed to eat?" Lynn said, incredulous, "You've got to be joking. You disrespected him by saying no to what?" Then the rest of what Mary said processed and Lynn got an evil grin on her face. "Oh, so the blush on your face earlier was because you didn't trust me?" She glared at her for a moment. Then relented and winked. "Sure, I assume you mean the hot springs?"
kirerellim
kirerellim
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:09 pm

"No, the blush was cause you are cute!" Mary said this without hesitation then pausing for moment she continued, "We said that we did not wish to come back to the house upon leaving!" Brushing it off she smiled then nodded only to look at Lynn with a funny face as she tilted her head slightly. Mary was gonna say something more but decided to just be silent about the matter.
Rose
Rose
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post  kirerellim Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:34 pm

'We said that we did not wish to come back to the house upon leaving?' Lynn thought, then shrugged. 'I'll just ask.' "What do you mean, we said that we did not wish to come back to the house upon leaving?" Lynn asked curiously, "I mostly have been understanding what you've been saying, but that one goes over my head."
kirerellim
kirerellim
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:37 pm

"It means when we left, we were never going to return home." Mary smiled then continued, "Hot spring time? Which way?" Starting to walk off in a random direction she had no idea where she was going but hoped Lynn would tell her soon. Mary really needed warm water and a relaxing moment to clear her mind.
Rose
Rose
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post  kirerellim Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:48 pm

Lynn instinctively pushed the water away from Mary as she started out towards the hot springs. Lynn quickly caught up, calling back to Toby that they'd be back later. Then she came up behind Mary and steered her towards the hot spring. 'She has left not unlike myself...' Lynn thought, 'just for different reasons...' Shuddering as she remembered the priests, but knowing they could not threaten her at this level, and with one of their more powerful members on her side.

"So, your not going back?" Lynn asked, as they walked into the hot springs together. The lady at the desk just nodded at Lynn, she was a regular.
kirerellim
kirerellim
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:54 pm

Mary shook her head, "W have to go back to eat!" Entering the hotspring Mary followed Lynn. Upon arriving to their spring Mary dropped her clothes and turned away from Lynn while neatly folding her clothing. On her back Mary had many cuts along with bruises not to mention a big seal that looked fresh. If anyone knew something about seals they would see it was simply a rejection seal. Any food consumed would be rejected by the body.
Rose
Rose
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post  kirerellim Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:03 pm

When Mary stripped, Lynn noticed the marks on her back. 'By The River, she wasn't kidding!" Lynn said, staring at her back. There were cuts and bruises all up and down it. There was also a seal. She walked up and gently traced the design of the seal. She knew very little about sealing jutsu's. 'I wonder what this is for?' She thought to herself, then decided to come right out and ask.

"Whats this?" Lynn asked, curiosity rearing up as it always did. She stepped back to pull her clothing off and throw them in a corner. "I've never seen anything like it before. Of course, my study isn't exactly sealing jutsu's. Perhaps I should learn some..."
kirerellim
kirerellim
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:08 pm

Mary took a little bit to get into the water while completely ignoring Lynn. Then after she took a deep sigh and felt the warm water soaking into her body Mary closed her eyes, "Our emperor did this to make sure we wouldn't eat. If we eat we throw up!" Looking up at Lynn, Mary noticed something again and this time just asked it aloud. "How old are you? Cause yours look smaller then mine!"
Rose
Rose
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum