Naruto RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begining of the End.

3 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Begining of the End. - Page 4 Empty Re: Begining of the End.

Post  kirerellim Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:05 pm

Lynn, getting competitive now, spun in the air as soon as she missed Mary, and launched off the wall after her. Sprinting off Toby as well, much to his irritation if his bellow was anything to judge by, she shot out the window. However, she didn't realize until she was out of range that Mary had ran down the wall. She pulled water out of a puddle, long and thin and used it like a pole to shoot herself back at the house. Landing lightly on the wall, she speed after her. Reaching out, she tried to tap her back again.
kirerellim
kirerellim
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:13 pm

Mary realized she was going to get tagged so quickly turned around as she got ready to tag Lynn back right away. Smiling she was enjoying the moment so very much. Luckily the silk blanket was holding quite well. It was after all her mothers so it brought happiness to her by just wearing it. The blanket was a pure white with red and black roses all over it in a unique pattern.
Rose
Rose
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post  kirerellim Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:35 pm

Lynn saw Mary spin around, and realized she was going to tag her back. 'I haven't had this much fun in years.' Lynn realized with a jolt, 'I've been so focused on training... but this is fun and training!' Quickly, Lynn jumped, flipping over Mary's head, reaching down to tap her as she passed. She wasn't sure if she could manage it or not, but she knew she'd be able to avoid a tag back.
kirerellim
kirerellim
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:20 am

Mary wasn't quite able to dodge the tap so ended up being tagged as her plan to tag back failed. Taking a step onto the ground Mary threw her hands up saying, "You win! Your stronger then us, barely!" Mary smiled as she said this having to much fun poking at Lynn. Looking at Lynn for a moment she smiled then asked, "As loser we say that the winner celebrates by pulling out some sake for all to drink!" The real reason behind this was Mary just wanted sake cause she never seems to get it unless she steals it.
Rose
Rose
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post  kirerellim Thu Oct 22, 2009 7:54 am

Lynn laughed, as once again Mary turned something to her advantage. She gave her a hug, smiling.

"Sure, I better bring some back though, sense here you are not old enough." Lynn said, having no problem with that, for where she came from, there was no 'drinking age'. She stretched then winked at Mary. "By the way... I was going easy on you!" She stuck out her tongue and raced off. Within a few minutes, she had returned with a couple bottles of sake.

"Lets go inside, shall we?" She asked, grinning.
kirerellim
kirerellim
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:31 am

While Lynn ran off Mary grinned as she spoke, "No tag backs!" Thinking that when they had hugged Mary was able to get Lynn without her knowing. When Lynn came back Mary stood there saying, "Your it!" Sticking her tongue out she laughed then continued, "As we also said no tag backs we win!" Laughing she looked at Lynn with a rather cute face, then followed her in for some Sake wondering how she would react to it this time.
Rose
Rose
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post  kirerellim Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:38 am

Lynn looked dumbstruck, then laughed, shaking her head.

"No way, I already won, don't count!" She teased, pouring sake out for both of them. Toby had politely declined, then went to his room. 'Probably working on his carvings again...' Lynn thought, 'or perhaps training. She shrugged. He had been keeping to himself often lately, she didn't know why. Then she realized something.

"You said who you would marry would be chosen for you. Does that mean you've never liked anyone?" Lynn asked curiously.
kirerellim
kirerellim
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:57 am

Mary laughed then before she took a sip of the sake she answered Lynn's question, "We have liked other people before just haven't been allowed to!" Smiling Mary sipped the sake from the small dish. Almost instantly blushing she felt a little dizzy then sat in silence realizing she was already starting to feel its effects.
Rose
Rose
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post  kirerellim Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:01 am

Lynn lifted an eyebrow as she looked at Mary. She could see that the girl couldn't hold her sake very well, and had to restrain a giggle at her.

"Oh, is that so? Who then?" Lynn asked, as she took another taste. She was used to stronger stuff from her days in her fathers court.
kirerellim
kirerellim
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:26 am

Mary blushed then stood up as she said, "We don't remember his name, he looked like this!" Standing up she dropped the blanket covering her then put it around her waist. Putting on foot on the table she made the most serious face she could of course she could only hold it for a few seconds. Giggling Mary sat back down to put her mothers blanket to how it was originally. Still giggling a little Mary asked Lynn, "Have you ever hated someone? If so what does he look like?"
Rose
Rose
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post  kirerellim Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:29 am

Lynn burst into laughter at Mary's pose. The funny part is she had seen some guys who did just that.

"Oh thats perfect," she said, still chuckling. Then Mary asked her if she hated someone, and her face darkened. She knew who she wanted to say, but she wasn't sure if 'hate' was accurate. Finally, she settled for, "Kinda." She paused as she tried to think of how to explain it. "I don't like how he acts." She said at last, "He's a jerk. I don't even know how to describe him though."
kirerellim
kirerellim
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:41 am

Mary laughed a little then said, "Well no worries!" Standing up again she asked, "Being so old don't you think about your future more, like where you wanna be in a few years?" Mary was trying to act serious although it was quite obvious she was acting it. She then looked down to poke her tummy noting it was firm as ever. Then she started to poke her hips only to move up to her chest. Giggling more she took a few steps back only to trip and fall on her bottom. Mary laughed some more.
Rose
Rose
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post  kirerellim Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:46 am

Lynn was having too much fun watching Mary. Only partially listening, she heard 'being so old'.

"Hey, I am not that old!" She replyed, grinning, "And my future is to become stronger." At that point, Mary started poking herself, and Lynn was trying to hold in laughter. But when she fell, Lynn couldn't help it, she burst out laughing. She got up and put her hand up to help Mary up.
kirerellim
kirerellim
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:57 am

Mary took Lynn's hand but instead pulled Lynn down to her. Giggling Mary started to tickle Lynn hoping that she was ticklish or else it would all be for nothing. Soon she stopped tickling Lynn only to sit up keeping Lynn trapped bellow her as Mary had her knees on either side of Lynn's waist. Mary giggled then said, "We think your a silly one Miss Lynn! You are also elderly so should not push yourself to hard, we youngins do have lots of energy!" Teasing her more Mary giggled more.
Rose
Rose
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post  kirerellim Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:11 pm

Lynn fell surprised and Mary pulled her down then rolled on top of her. Then she yelped, and tried to crawl away as Mary tickled her.

"Hey, hey! I'm ticklish!" Lynn gasped out between forced laughter, "noo!" At Lynns cried, Toby stuck his head out, saw them, realized their drunkeness and pulled his head back and closed the door. When Mary finally pulled back, Lynn was breathing heavily. Before she even caught her breath however, her eyes narrowed and she said, "I'll show you eldest!" and pulled Mary down and rolled her over so that she could pin her down and tickle her back.
kirerellim
kirerellim
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:21 pm

Mary giggled but didn't seem bothered at all by the tickling then giggled again before saying, "We are not ticklish!" Taking the moment Mary started to tickle Lynn more then did her best to roll back over on top of Lynn. Stopping the tickling Mary laid on top of Lynn smiling with the now standard blush thanks to the sake. Then she said in a very calm manner, "Have you ever even kissed a boy Lynn?" Tilting her head with a puzzled face on, shifting her weight a little on Lynn Mary put her chest to Lynn's so Mary could see Lynn's face.
Rose
Rose
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post  kirerellim Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:30 pm

"What, so not fai--ahh!" Lynn started to say, as she realized Mary was not ticklish but then Mary flipped her back over and started tickling her all over again. When Mary stopped tickling, this time Lynn stopped to get her breath. When Mary leaned down to ask a question, Lynn's breath hitched for a moment before she could answer.

"Uh...." Lynn shook her head no, "No, like I said, never interested."
kirerellim
kirerellim
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:36 pm

Mary moved closer and closer to Lynn to where her lips were almost touching Lynn's. Then she giggled to say, "You must be a Lesbian then Lynn!" Sitting up yet still straddling Lynn she couldn't help but giggle more then she poked Lynn's tummy realizing something. "We know why your not bigger here," Poking Lynn's chest, "Cause you don't eat enough!"
Rose
Rose
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post  kirerellim Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:45 pm

Lynn laughed at Mary's antics as she was poked yet again.

"I am no such thing!" Lynn said with surety, "And I eat plenty, for a ninja. You just have a big chest!" Lynn poked Mary in return. In reality, her mind was on Mary's statement. 'I am not... am I?' She though to herself, curiosity taking over as usual. 'I suppose.... it is possible. Hu.' She shook her head as she attempted to roll over again, this time to pin Mary down so she couldn't poke her anywhere else.
kirerellim
kirerellim
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:52 pm

Mary stuck her tongue out then said, "Your just jealous cause ours are bigger then yours!" giggling she then asked, "So you going to kiss us Miss Lesbian?" Giggling more Mary closed her eyes to laugh more at teasing Lynn. Knowing that she better not push it to far she didn't say more just left what she said at that. Even when drunk Mary wasn't stupid.
Rose
Rose
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post  kirerellim Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:58 pm

"Hmmm.... You know, I just might..." Lynn said, smirking down at Mary, "After all, your so nice and pinned here..." Lynn leaned down slowly... and kissed Mary on the cheek. "But your too young for me!" Lynn jumped up then, and grabbed the bottle of sake to pour herself another. "And I will admit to a slight jealousy." Lynn said after draining her drink, "I bet you get a lot of looks, even if you are... " She blinked. "I have forgotten, how old are you?"
kirerellim
kirerellim
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:14 pm

Mary giggled then sat up, "We are 15!" Smiling Mary stood up slowly then took the bottle from Lynn to take a sip straight not bothering to pour it into a dish. "We may get looks but we don't care! Unless they are really hot!" Giggling she sat down panting. "Its really warm!" Taking the blanket off she sat naked still panting a little, this was of course thanks to the sake. Mary looked down only to giggle more. Using her hand to squeeze her chest she giggled even more as her entire body tingled funnily.
Rose
Rose
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post  kirerellim Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:40 pm

Lynn lifted her eyebrows. 'Yea... she gets drunk very easily.' Lynn thought to herself as she walked over and tried to gently take the bottle away.

"I think you may have drank a little too much, Mary." Lynn said, ignoring the odd tingles she was beginning to feel. 'Perhaps its almost time for me to stop too... ' she thought, then shrugged, 'I am fine...' She took a swig like Mary, straight from the bottle. "It is a little warm in here, isn't it?" Lynn asked Mary.
kirerellim
kirerellim
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:55 pm

Mary nodded not even listening to Lynn at the moment as she wrapped the blanket around herself then tied a bow on the back like before. Smiling she gave Lynn a thumb up saying, "I look sexy!" Giggling more Mary decided to stand up then looked around for a little bit as if looking for something. Not seeing what she was looking for Mary gave up then walked over and sat in Lynn's lap giggling. Wrapping her arms around Lynn's neck Mary looked at her with a rather cute dumbfounded look.
Rose
Rose
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post  kirerellim Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:02 pm

Lynn just watched Mary. She was hours of entertainment. 'She is such a funny drunk' Lynn thought, and laughed out loud. It faded to giggling, as she took another sip of the saki. Then Mary sat in her lap, looking bemused. Lynn laughed agaid.

"Yes, you look sexy." She said, smiling at her. Then she looked down and frowned. "I don't." She continued frowning for a moment, then asked, "What were you looking for, Mary kun?"
kirerellim
kirerellim
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum