Naruto RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begining of the End.

3 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Begining of the End. - Page 5 Empty Re: Begining of the End.

Post  Rose Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:28 pm

Mary looked at Lynn blank for a moment then said, "We were looking for something? We don't remember!" She giggled then bit Lynn's neck rather hard only to stop to whisper into Lynn's ear, "Your not all that bad silly," Pausing to bite her neck again Mary continued, "You just need to try and look good!" Giggling Mary poked Lynn's chest.
Rose
Rose
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post  kirerellim Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:32 pm

Lynn shivered as she felt Mary bit her neck. 'Ok then... Yea, she needs to go to sleep before she injures me.' Lynn thought, but she didn't move. Instead she smiled up at Mary, and poked her back.

"I swear, these are like bulls eyes for you, hu?" Lynn giggled then asked, "How do you try and look good?" She had never even thought about it before.
kirerellim
kirerellim
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:41 pm

Mary bit Lynn's shoulder then let go to look at her tilting her head slightly. "Wearing tighter clothes, make-up, and holding yourself up while thinking that yes we are sexy!" She giggled then replied to Lynn's little joke, "Yours are smaller so feel different to poke then ours!" Pausing she licked Lynn's shoulder gently then continued, "You control water right? Can't you just shift your blood around or tell your body to grow bigger boobs? Our bodies are mostly water!" Mary look for all intensive purposes serious about the matter.
Rose
Rose
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post  kirerellim Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:46 pm

Lynn shivered again, odd sensations flowing through her. She knew that what Mary had said would work, she had thought of it herself before. But she couldn't find a point to it. It seemed useless, so she didn't do it. Now suddenly, it seemed a bit more important.

"Yes... I could... but..." Lynn said slowly, trying to remember why she hadn't before. 'Wasn't there a reason...?' She thought sluggishly, then to her surprised realized something, 'I am drunk... I must have drank more than I thought...' She shook her head to clear it, but it didn't help. "I suppose..."
kirerellim
kirerellim
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Thu Oct 22, 2009 3:34 pm

Mary giggled then asked Lynn, "That would be so funny!!" Mary continued to laugh while giggling more only to then hiccup. This surprised Mary so she went into a dumbfounded look as she then giggled more. She kept giggling more as she hiccuped more. "Your weird Lynn," Mary hiccuped to giggle more, "But we are weirder then you!"
Rose
Rose
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post  kirerellim Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:36 pm

Lynn laughed aloud at this, relaxing at last. 'I suppose I was just freaking out too much,' she thought, shaking her head at her own folly. She looked at Mary then, watching her as she mumbled about something. Lynn smiled softly at her. 'I am really glad she is here with me...' she though again.

"You are not weird, Mary kun, you are very beautiful." Lynn said quietly, silently enjoying the girls odd actions, especially the dumbfounded look she got when she was surprised.
kirerellim
kirerellim
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:22 pm

Mary laughed then realized her hiccuping had stopped. "We are not all that pretty!" Mary then started to fall asleep as she closed her eyes. "Your have been fun Lynn." Finally she was out.
Rose
Rose
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post  kirerellim Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:39 pm

Lynn just sat there, with Mary sitting in her lap, leaning against her. As she slept, Lynn watched, and thought of some of the things she had said in her alcohol induced fervor. 'She's wrong...' Lynn thought, 'She is all that pretty...' Stroking her hair, soon Lynn fell asleep as well. Toby, startled by the silence, stuck his head out from his room once more. He saw them sleeping, Mary on Lynn's lap leaning against her, while Lynn had one of her arms wrapped around the other girl, the other was at the base of her neck. Toby just lifted his eyebrows for a moment, then pulled out a light sheet, and wrapped it around them both.

"Sleep well, princesses." He whispered, before going back to his training.
kirerellim
kirerellim
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:00 am

Mary continued to sleep silently as she dreamed of running through woods while being hunted by some strange thing. Her dream was very bloody as she had been cut up and was no bleeding all over yet had to keep running from the monster. Being naked in her dream Mary felt even less protected and when she tripped her heart began to race. Mary forced her eyes open right before she had seen the thing chasing her. Blinking a few times she took about a minute to finally realize what happened. Feeling comfortable Mary had no intention of getting up or moving so just sat.
Rose
Rose
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post  kirerellim Fri Oct 23, 2009 12:21 pm

Lynn slept on, comfortable even is such an uncomfortable position. She rarely ever dreamed, but in this sleep she did. She dreamed of confronting someone, though the image of who it was changed as the dream went on. The 'Emperor' of Mary's clan, her father. Kisho. No mater how hard she tried, it seemed she couldn't win. As she was defeated and killed once again, she woke, starting only slightly. She found Mary still on her lap, seemingly asleep in her arms. Lynn smiled, and stroked her hair again as she slowly went from sleepy to awake.
kirerellim
kirerellim
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:07 pm

Mary realized that Lynn was awake but instead of saying something she closed her eyes deciding to have fun. Shifting a little bit in Lynn's lap as though she was sleeping Mary bit Lynn's neck. Holding the bite for about a half a minute she finally let go only to shift around more. Her acting was flawless as she had pretended to be sleeping one to many time as a way to hide. Mary kept going with her plan to act asleep as she started to speak in a sleepy voice as though she was talking in her sleep, "Flat, so flat. We want to! So flat she is! Our family would kill us. We wanted a kitty!" Talking nonsense yet making the point that Lynn was flat Mary did her best not to giggle.
Rose
Rose
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post  kirerellim Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:22 pm

Lynn was surprised when Mary started moving around, but then she realized the girl was still sleeping. She let out a sigh when Mary sleepily bit her neck. 'luckily she doesn't bite hard...' Lynn thought ruefully, 'I wonder what it is about my neck that she seeks out even in sleep...' She chuckled softly. It didn't really bother her after all. Then Mary let go of her neck and started mumbling. Lynn blushed a little when she realized what she was talking about. She looked down at herself and examined them critically.

"They are very flat... maybe I should fix it..." She muttered to herself as the girl went on to complain about lack of kitties.
kirerellim
kirerellim
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:28 pm

Mary opened her eyes to say, "Boo!" Then giggled although she still didn't move at all liked the comfort of someones lap better then pillows or a chair. Moving her head away a little Mary closed her eyes as the headache started to set in, luckily she knew it wouldn't last long. Looking at Lynn she smiled half way then asked, "How did you sleep Miss Lesbian Princess?" Giggling she brought a hand up to rub her temples a little then closed her eyes.
Rose
Rose
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post  kirerellim Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:36 pm

Lynn almost jumped up when Mary suddenly opened her eyes, but managed not to cause she didn't want to dump her onto the floor. She smiled at the girls title for her, finding it amusing.

"I slept well, Empress to be." Lynn said, replying in kind, "How about you?" Then she realized something. 'There is no way she could have just woken up to say boo...' Lynn thought, her eyes narrowing at Mary. "I'll get you for those flat chested comments." She said, but she obviously didn't mean it cause she was grinning. "Don't you have a headache?" She added, knowing she probably wouldn't get one, but that Mary, with her seeming lack of tolerance for alcohol, would.
kirerellim
kirerellim
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:50 pm

Mary rubbed her temples more then looked at Lynn to laugh, "Yes we do have a headache!" Giggling when Lynn threatened her she simply stood up to stretch. Stretching out her back Mary then continued her stretching by going into the splits without even really trying. Glancing at Lynn Mary asked her, "So how are you going to get us Lesbian Princess?" Hearing a loud pop as did a more intricate stretch Mary smiled as though she had accomplished something. Standing up again Mary dropped the blanket and got into her actual clothing. Fixing her hair she smiled to wait for Lynn.
Rose
Rose
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post  kirerellim Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:01 pm

Lynn stuck her tongue out at Mary, then walked into her bedroom, which had no door. She rifled through her clothing, and finally gave up and just grabbed something. Stripping out of what she was wearing, she pulled the new clothing on. They were comfortable, but she didn't like them anymore. As she walked out, she assumed a fierce expression.

"Beware taunting me, or I will make your breasts as flat as mine!" She said in as creepy a tone as she could manage, before laughing, "Your family might kill you if that happened!" She said, poking her as she walked by into the kitchen to grab a snack.
kirerellim
kirerellim
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:16 pm

Mary laughed knowing that Lynn wouldn't and probably couldn't. Then she followed Lynn into the kitchen to say, "They would kill you first!" Leaning against a wall Mary examined Lynn then sighed. She walked over to grab Lynn then bring her into the bathroom. Putting in front of the mirror she smiled fixing her own hair a little. Mary then said, "You should worry a little what you look like! Comfort is nice but looking nice is better!"
Rose
Rose
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post  kirerellim Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:23 pm

Yesterday, Lynn would have disagreed violently. She disliked those girls that spent all their time on appearances, they were never any fun and they seemed to be airheads. 'But Mary isn't.' She thought, 'And she looks... good. great.' Lynn looked at her in the mirror as she thought about this, then came to a decision. She nodded slowly, then more firmly.

"You might be right, but all I have is comfortable clothing." Lynn admitted, almost embarrassed, "Even if I did, I don't think I have all that much to work with..." She sighed quietly.
kirerellim
kirerellim
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:28 pm

Mary laughed then ran into Lynn's room to grab all of her clothing. Throwing it on a pile Mary then look at Lynn saying, "Strip!" She was being rather blunt but her headache was going away so she was able to think better. Smiling she watched Lynn coming up with a plan. Running into the other room she started her search for Toby, upon finding him she said, "Fair sir we wish for you to help us make Lynn into a princess!" She said this jokingly.
Rose
Rose
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post  kirerellim Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:34 pm

Lynn lifted her eyebrows as Mary commanded her to strip, then ran off. She shrugged however, and pulled off her clothing, waiting for Mary to return. She shivered a bit though, and thought, 'She better hurry, its not exactly a sauna in here....' She took a sip off a leftover bottle from last night.

"For warmth," she told herself, though stress may have had more to do with it.

Toby just nodded, guessing what she meant. "You expect me to help you give her a 'makeover'?" He asked, making sure his thoughts were correct as he stood from his chair. 'This could be interesting,' he thought to himself, 'I wonder what she did to make Lynn agree to it....'
kirerellim
kirerellim
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Fri Oct 23, 2009 3:10 pm

Mary nodded then ran back out to Lynn. Hugging her she laughed saying, "So you have to stay naked while we are out till you get clothing!" Laughing a little.
Rose
Rose
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post  kirerellim Fri Oct 23, 2009 7:34 pm

"I don't mind," Lynn said, shrugging. "Where I was raised, that was common. But the villagers might become offended." She said this with a perfectly straight face, which held for a moment. Then it broke into a grin.
kirerellim
kirerellim
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:36 pm

Mary smiled a little then grabbed the blanket that had been used to cover them up. Handing it to Lynn she nodded as to put it on as the villagers may care just a little. Turning around to look away from Lynn Mary said, "We should go!" Giggling a little she took out extremely quickly yet completely silence making it hard to tell she even left. Luckily her headache was almost gone so Mary found herself not even noticing it. Arriving at the center of town Mary ran into a store to start looking for something.
Rose
Rose
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post  kirerellim Fri Oct 23, 2009 11:14 pm

Lynn followed quietly, with the blanket firmly wrapped around herself, similar to how Mary had worn in the night before. For some reason, Lynn liked that thought. 'Perhaps I have lost my resilience to the drink' She thought, shaking her head. Nonetheless, she still smiled to herself. After another minute of Mary looking for something, she spoke.

"What are we looking for?" She asked, having no idea what kind of clothing was nice or not.

During this Toby followed, very carefully containing his laughter at the expression of people they walked past. They were all staring at Lynn as she walked by, though she seemed obvious, trying to figure out why she was wearing a blanket. Toby had to stuff his fist in his mouth to stifle the noise.
kirerellim
kirerellim
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:31 am

Mary smiled then pulled out a dress from a rack. It was a interesting blue green yet had a much tighter look to it not to mention looked rather cute. "You need to shoot for cute first and then sexy! Sexy isn't always a good thing but cute is always cute!" Pushing the clothing into Lynn's hand Mary pushed her off to the changing room. While Lynn was changing Mary started to talk with one of the people working at the store. The man looked the same age as Mary while he had a rather gentle cute feel. Not even thinking Mary just went into polite people mode. She did flirt a little only to giggle once in awhile as the boy made jokes or did his best to flirt with Mary. Being fairly obvious that the boy liked Mary as he had a slight blush on his cheeks and was ignoring the other customers.
Rose
Rose
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum