Naruto RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begining of the End.

3 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Begining of the End. - Page 3 Empty Re: Begining of the End.

Post  kirerellim Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:18 pm

Lynn slid into the water after her. 'They sealed her so she couldn't eat? That's so... cruel.' She thought to herself, then couldn't help turning a little red at Mary's next question. She looked down, then up at Mary then back down. 'She's right....' Lynn thought, but she didn't get annoyed at the question surprisingly.

"I am eighteen. I am just.... small." Lynn said, smiling just a little sadly, "I don't really mind most of the time. Most of my people are smaller, but compared to the people of Konoha..." She sighed.
kirerellim
kirerellim
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:23 pm

Mary moved closer to Lynn then hugged her again saying, "Our mother was really beautiful and we looked just like her so that means they will get even bigger!" Opening her eyes to smile, Mary looked at Lynn then started to feel funny. "Your really pretty." She muttered this then looked down to blush a little.
Rose
Rose
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post  kirerellim Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:29 pm

Lynn grinned mischievously when Mary said they would get bigger, and poked her playfully.

"Careful, you'll be chasing suitors off constantly if they get too much bigger. I hear guys are quite interested in that." Lynn said grinning. Then she added, "I am ok... kinda average. You, on the other hand, are beautiful." Lynn slowly looked Mary up and down and shook her head. "Surely you must be in a relationship?"
kirerellim
kirerellim
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:36 pm

Mary paused then started to laugh. "When we turn 17 we get married to someone we don't even know to well or like!" Shrugging she poked Lynn back as she spoke. Then Mary continued on, "But most boys look at us differently cause of our skin color and hair!" Mary looked up at Lynn then added as a joke, "18 huh? Well we thought princesses got married at 17. Whats wrong, having problems?"
Rose
Rose
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post  kirerellim Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:43 pm

Lynn laughed herself at that.

"It would be typical of males to look at someone differently cause of their skin color." Lynn said, shaking her head, "As if that makes you less perfectly formed." Then Lynn shrugged. "I haven't had anyone I have been interested in. A few boys expressed some interest... I turned them down gently." The smile on her face implied otherwise as she remembered what she did to them. "Besides, I am an Ex-princess!" She said with a laugh.
kirerellim
kirerellim
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:48 pm

Mary laughed then felt funny again this time she started to breathe a little heavier. Getting out of the water and ignoring Lynn she grabbed her sword. Holding it she calmed her breathing then sat down covering herself with a towel. Being in her own world now Mary held the sword and shivered a little. Soon Mary realized she was losing strength cause she hadn't eaten in 5 days then as she smiled and looked at Lynn she saw black. Mary went out cold but held onto her sword tightly.
Rose
Rose
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post  kirerellim Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:03 pm

"Mary?" Lynn called, as Mary rose out of the water and walked over to her stuff. Then the girl grabbed her sword and sat down with it. She almost seemed to be meditating. Lynn watched, confused, until Mary smiled at her. Then Mary collapsed.

"Mary?!" Lynn shouted, jumping out of the water. Imminently she began checking for vital signs. They were there, if weakend. 'It must be that seal!' Lynn thought.

"Hospital." Lynn said aloud, "They can remove it." Lynn jumped to her feet, not bothering to dress, but wrapping Mary tighly in a towel. She started out the door.
kirerellim
kirerellim
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:15 am

Mary's body went mostly limp yet her hands held tight to her sword as it called to her being much more active then usual. In her mind a battle was being waged. 'Let me help you!' The old man kept saying this yet Mary kept saying no and tried to push the words away. 'Let go I will help you!' It kept talking to her like this.

On the outside Mary would once in awhile shiver as she tried to resist in her mind. When they reached the Hospital Mary was quickly taken away from Lynn. Soon after the seal was removed as it was a very simple one that almost anyone with some seal knowledge could remove. Mary lay in the hospital bed being fed certain things her body needed through the needle in her arm. The doctors had tried to remove the sword from Mary's hand but found it useless. Mary's mind was racing with to many thoughts but was to weak to open her eyes. Even if she was awake.
Rose
Rose
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post  kirerellim Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:47 am

Lynn was pacing in the waiting room after they took her. Just walking back and forth, over and over again. 'I must be wearing a grove into the floor by now!' She thought furious, 'When am I going to be able to go up there??' After a few more minutes, she had enough. She walked towards the doors. Almost imminently, a medical ninja stepped in here way.

"I am sorry but you can't-" He began, before he was interrupted by Lynn.

"Hell I can't!" She said, moving him out of her way. She strode past him into the room, where Mary was laying on her back, sword still clutched in her hand. However, she seemed to be being given nutrients through different tubes, so she assumed that they had removed the seal. 'Then why is she still so... still?' Lynn thought, worried. She walked over and put her hand on Mary's forehead.

"Mary?" Lynn asked softly.
kirerellim
kirerellim
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:33 am

Mary decided to keep her eyes closed even when Lynn came in. Thinking of timing when Lynn touched Mary she sat up while saying, "Booo!" Laughing a little she then sat herself up so she was laying against pillows. She then placed the sword to the side of the bed as it was no longer calling to her. Mary smiled as she looked at Lynn then closed her eyes to say, "We guess we will receive more punishment upon going home, but thanks for caring about us!"

Doing her best to act strong Mary continued to smile. She was almost ready to cry at heart but Mary refused to let herself come across so weak at a moment like this.
Rose
Rose
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post  kirerellim Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:20 pm

Lynn jumped as Mary suddenly opened her eyes and shouted. Then she laughed with relief, glad she was ok. But the moment Mary spoke of punishment, Lynn's eyes hardened. 'I won't let that happen.' Lynn promised to herself, looking down at the younger girl who had gone through too much already.

"Why don't you just stay here?" Lynn asked, not wanting Mary to go back to someplace so abusive, "I am sure the Hokage wouldn't mind having a ninja of your skill here."
kirerellim
kirerellim
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  "It" Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:05 pm

Kisho stepped out of the Hokages office to take a deep sigh and then looked at the person approaching the room and said "I wouldn't go in there if I were you." Most everyone was affraid of him already as he was the ANBU captain and had the reputation of being not affraid to kill first ask questions later, the person ignored him and walked into the room. What the person saw would scar for life "I told you not to go in..." the person turned to him and said "Did you kill them all?" Kisho stood there as he normally did with the grin and closed eyes and simply nodded "Your next."

Kenpachi sat in the middle of the scroll room with a bored look on his face, then he asked "What are we doing here?"

Kairai sighed again then closed his eyes "Your patience levels are so low I am amazed you managed to become as strong as you are now... but I am working on cracking the scroll open." Haidi was humming and was content with being relaxed and low key.

Kisho left the kage building and decided to move to phase 2, so far everything was going perfect and not to mention no one knew what was going on at all as Kairais replacement puppets were now where the Kage was and would imitate them perfectly.

OOC: I'll let you to have fun for awhile before I really crash the party.
Begining of the End. - Page 3 KishoAvatar
"It"
Tenshinchigi

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:29 pm

(Ooc: Alrighty.)

"Because we have to go back! Its our duty!" Mary said this with a smile as she looked at Lynn. Taking a deep breath Mary closed her eyes to pull the needle out. Opening them she got out of the bed and grabbed a towel to cover up better. Mary turned to Lynn asking, "Can we go eat now? We are very hungry!" After Mary picked up her sword she looked ready to go.
Rose
Rose
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post  kirerellim Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:28 pm

Lynn looked doubtful but didn't comment. Duty was something that was earned, not unlike loyalty, to her. 'She seems to be alright...' She thought, looking Mary up and down.

"Ok, fine, we can go, Toby probably is done cooking by now anyways." Lynn said, her stomach growling. Then she chuckled, thinking of the doctor that tried to stop her from coming up here. "As you are holding the sword, I'll let you go first so people don't question us. By the way, does that sword calm you or something?" Lynn asked as an afterthought, "You went and grabbed that first thing when you were about to pass out, and you wouldn't let it go."
kirerellim
kirerellim
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:35 pm

"The sword talks to us!" Mary smiled then lead the way back to Lynn's house seeming to know where it was already. After entering she looked at Lynn to ask, "Do you know where our clothes are?" To Mary the whole situation was not all that big and she didn't really care all that much about her passing out. More importantly she was thinking of eating something.
Rose
Rose
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post  kirerellim Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:54 pm

Lynn nodded, turned around, and walked out to the mailbox. Out of it, she pulled a pair of clothing that was soaking wet from being delivered in the rain. Shaking them out, forcing the water away while she did so, she returned with a both of theirs.

"Here you are." She said, handing her cloths to her, but not bothering to dress herself. "Toby, dinner done yet?" She yelled in the general direction of the kitchen. Her stomach growled again, to her embarrassment.

"Yes, I will be out in a minute!" Almost exactly a minute later, he came out, putting a tray on the coffee table, not blinking at Lynns' unclothed state. "No desert tonight, out of fruit." He said, as grabbed a plate and walked to the dinning room. He still couldn't stand to eat in the living room for some reason.
kirerellim
kirerellim
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:59 pm

Mary took her clothing and slid into them rather quickly. Looking at Lynn she smiled and said, "Thank you again!" Mary began to eat the food properly taking her time but still eating at a constant rate. Finishing her plate she sighed with a full stomach then bowed slightly to the bowl. "We thank you." As she watched Lynn eat Mary had another question for her, "So you have never liked a boy? Or do you have a secret crush?" Smiling she tilted her head a little.
Rose
Rose
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post  kirerellim Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:55 pm

Lynn smiled, taking a bite of her food and chewing it slowly as she thought. 'Hu... Now that I think of it, I guess I haven't... How odd....' Lynn thought to herself before speaking.

"No, actually, I haven't. To both questions. Most of the guys I know are jerks." She said, getting irritable as she thought about Kisho. She continued eating quickly. After a few minutes, she was finished with her bowl as well, and she pushed it away. "May I take your bowl?" Lynn asked, gesturing.
kirerellim
kirerellim
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:03 pm

Mary nodded while handing Lynn her bowl. Sitting while thinking Mary came up with a plan to make things a little more interesting. This plan was rather simple but Mary knew it would get the job done. "Wanna play a game? Lets play tag!" Mary smiled as she spoke then looked at Lynn waiting for her answer. "It could be fun." Pausing for only a second Mary lunged forward and tagged Lynn then she took off outside.
Rose
Rose
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post  kirerellim Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:08 pm

Lynn laughed as she watched Mary race outside. 'Guess the rain must have stopped." Lynn thought to herself, 'Otherwise Mary probably wouldn't want to play anything.' She shook her head. Being around this girl made her feel younger, she was so energetic. Looking down, she remembered she still hadn't bothered getting dressed and sighed. 'I suppose I don't want to offend the neighbors.' She thought sadly, and got up and pulled on some clothing. Then she raced out where Mary had gone. She hadn't gone far, probably teasing her. Lynn darted across the yard to tap her arm.
kirerellim
kirerellim
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:12 pm

Mary laughed as she was actually on the roof of the house and all Lynn had touched were Mary's clothes. Crouching on the edge of the roof Mary wore nothing more then a simple flower pattern blanket. She had tied it like a bow on her back to make it prettier. Being rather stretchy it did show off her curves quite nicely. Mary stuck her tongue out at Lynn then got ready to move quickly if Lynn tried something.
Rose
Rose
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post  kirerellim Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:25 pm

Lynn's eyes narrowed as she fell into a playful crouch. She stalked forward, eying Mary carefully. Then she stepped into a puddle. She grinned, realizing this was just what she needed. Spinning the water around her legs, she used it to launch forward flying towards Mary. She opened her eyes wide, attempting to grab her and pin her to the roof. The water that had launched her spread out as well, ready to grab Mary if she tried to jump past Lynn.
kirerellim
kirerellim
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:31 pm

Mary was gonna yell, 'Cheater' but didn't have time so she pushed herself straight up with the aid of chakra. Propelling herself up with incredible speed, breaking some of the tile on the roof through pure force. Mary landed just outside of Lynn's net. She then jumped off the roof onto the ground only to propel herself straight into the house. Barely making it through the window she found herself in the dining room. Jumping onto Toby's shoulder she pushed off from the big guy although he wouldn't have known Mary was there until she did so. Finding herself in a bedroom she turned closing the door quickly only to take a few steps back. Taking into effect all possible exits Mary smiled as though the amazing acrobatics she did were nothing.
Rose
Rose
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post  kirerellim Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:52 pm

Lynn practically could read her mind in the split second Mary looked at her and she grinned as she 'saw' Mary disappear in a flash. Lynn knew she couldn't manage to copy it without being in water or in stage four, so she just followed the yell that Toby let out. Back-flipping off the roof, she landed on her feet for a moment before jumping through the same window Mary had gone through. Spying a closed door, she raced to it, finding Mary behind it. There were two windows, and only the one door. Lynn paused to cheat again, bringing water up to cover the windows from outside.

"I got you now!" Lynn said, lunging again.
kirerellim
kirerellim
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:58 pm

Mary laughed as she avoided the lunge only to duck down extremely low suddenly. She then darted toward the door she had entered only to go back into the room with Toby in it. Using him once again to propel herself Mary shot outside through the window. This time though she grabbed the edge of the window last minute to pull herself against the outside wall of the house. Standing horizontally to the ground Mary ran on the wall away from the window. Controlling her chakra in such a way was as easy as breathing thanks to her clan.
Rose
Rose
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum