Naruto RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begining of the End.

3 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Begining of the End. - Page 6 Empty Re: Begining of the End.

Post  kirerellim Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:38 am

Lynn was pushed into the dressing room with the 'cute' dress. She didn't bother trying to fight with Mary, she knew in the end she'd try on whatever the girl wanted her to. Shaking her head, she changed from the blanket to the dress. As soon as she was done, she walked out, to get Mary's opinion on it. Mary was talking to some boy, who was obviously flirting with her, judging from the slight blush and fumbled words. Lynn's eyes narrowed as she found herself getting irritated for some reason and quickly rationalized it. 'She is supposed to be helping me pick out nice clothing.' she thought, and considered getting rid of the boy. But she found Toby's eyes on her, eyebrows raised. She let out a little sigh and suppressed the urge.

"Mary. How is this?" She asked, carefully not looking at the boy.
kirerellim
kirerellim
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:48 am

Mary looked away from the boy to completely ignore him then she said, "It looks cute! Don't you think so Toby?" Smiling more she tilted her head asking, "We like it, what does Lynn think?" The boy realized that he was being ignored so decided to act like a gentleman. He came back with a pure white kimino only to ask, "Don't you think she would look good in this?" Summoning over another store person he gave them an order through whisper then the person took the kimino. Mary thought for a moment then nodded a little unsure. The other store person went into the back to get makeup to help out Lynn. Knowing that the boy's true plan was to get her alone longer Mary was curious to how Lynn would react.
Rose
Rose
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post  kirerellim Sat Oct 24, 2009 2:04 am

"I think it looks good." Toby said, grinning. He could see Lynn fuse getting shorter, ad the boy brought up the white kimino.

Lynn was getting really, really irritable at the overly helpful boy now. 'If Toby wasn't here....' She steamed to herself, eying the guy coldly, 'He would be getting seriously soaked... at very least' . She lifted one hand to stop the other employee the boy had called.

"I do not require assistance with makeup, right Mary?" Lynn said, falsely sweet,smiling at the boy while her eyes promised pain if he interupted, "I am sure you can help me with that, while i try on the kimino?" She hoped to the goddess that Mary would say yes, and not make her come up with some other reason, cause she was drawing up a blank at the moment.
kirerellim
kirerellim
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Sat Oct 24, 2009 2:11 am

Mary tilted her head then laughed out of the blue only to say, "We can help you put on make-up." She knew the real reason why though. As she walked up next to Lynn she whispered, "We thought we were to young for you?" Dragging her into the changing room Mary watched her change then applied some very simple make up to give Lynn a more sophisticated look. Tying Lynn's hair back Mary smiled then took a step back to put a thumbs up, "Very pretty!" It was rather simple yet it fit Lynn as the make-up was also simple.

The boy was wondering about Mary's friend then turned red when a thought came up only to turn pale quickly after. Walking back to his counter he decided that the girl was both out of his league or in a different league.
Rose
Rose
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post  kirerellim Sat Oct 24, 2009 2:22 am

Lynn blushed bright red as she followed her. It took her until they reached the changing room to come up with a suitable reply.

"You are to young for me," She muttered back, "But he wasn't good enough for you." She felt a sudden pain as she realized something else. 'Even if I was.... interested,' She half admired to herself, 'I'd be no where pretty enough to be seen with her.' Lynn let out a sigh at the thought, then shook her head. 'What is wrong with me?' she thought, irritated, 'She's fifteen!' She began muttering under her breath, nothing in particular, just muttering. Then she heard Mary speak. She looked up into a mirror, and froze. She slowly reached up to touch her face. The reflection in the mirror mimicked her. "Wow..." Lynn said aloud, "You worked a miracle."

Toby, still outside, had given up trying not to laugh, and was roaring at the expression on the boys face.
kirerellim
kirerellim
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:19 am

Mary nodded knowing that she had done well. "See Lynn! This girl here is what you can look like!" , saying this as she was poking Lynn. Hugging Lynn from behind Mary pulled tightly against Lynn's body then smiled. Thinking about what to say she simply closed her eyes starting to fall asleep. Forcing them open Mary then spoke to Lynn in a quieter way that sounded much more serious, "We think that your jealous that we were flirting with a boy!" Pausing to half smile, "If we have to leave to not get to far attached to you we will. Remember we are already gonna marry someone. We couldn't handle a silly 'girl' saying she loved us, we would feel bad."
Rose
Rose
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post  kirerellim Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:30 pm

Lynn felt like she had turned to ice. The idea that she would leave now, terrified her. 'There is something wrong with me to get so attached to someone so quick.' Lynn thought, worried. 'I have to deal with this.' Lynn turned to face Mary.

"I am fine. I don't love you. I wasn't jealous." Lynn said, slowly and carefully, "I am done shopping. I just remembered why there was no reason for me to look 'cute'." Lynn calmly took off the outfit, though she didn't want to offend Mary by removing the makeup. "I'll get this one, just in case I do ever have someone that I need to dress up for." Lynn shook out her hair, letting it fall casually around her shoulders, then looked in the mirror. 'This is me.' She thought, but she wasn't truly sure if that was good or bad anymore. Lynn then smiled at Mary. "I am going to go train. Want to join me?"
kirerellim
kirerellim
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:01 am

Mary shook her head at the idea of training so early in the morning. She really wanted to go to the bath house again so she could soak as she didn't quite soak all that long before. Looking at Lynn she started, "We are going to the springs. Have fun training Lynn!" Mary took off with a smile towards the springs they had gone to before.
Rose
Rose
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post  kirerellim Sun Oct 25, 2009 7:05 pm

Lynn nodded, though she was in turmoil and turned to pay for the dress. When she had finished, Mary was already gone. She sighed once, softly and walked to the training yards. Silently, Toby followed her. He often trained with her, to keep in shape and because she often needed a partner. After a few minutes of silent walking, they arrived. Lynn fell into her taijutsu stance, and waited for Toby to begin. They clashed, battling back and forth.
kirerellim
kirerellim
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  "It" Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:51 pm

OOC: Holy shit... A damn lot of lesbian rping

Kisho walked ontop of the Konoha walls as he waited for the signal in which the scrolls had been finally summoned, with a slight breeze and still cloudy skies he really did love this weather. He knew where everyone was in the village what they were doing how fast there heart was beating, and even how they were feeling, sighing he thought how pitiful they all were. Soon though his grin grew and he even said to himself "My my" Off in the distance near the hidden scroll rooms there was a loud bang sound that Kisho had no problem hearing, soon after there was an explosion and smoke. Standing there for another half a second he grinned even more as 3 more people joined him on the edge of the wall.

Kairai looked a little down as everything was way to easy but his sister Haidi seemed to be smiling and happy as ever that everything was easy. Kairai looked a Kisho and said, "The three are in place, shall we start?" Then he handed the scrolls over to him to only think more about how powerful Kisho was compared to him and his sister put together.

Kenpachi looked even more bored then Kairai as there had been very little battle and no one was nearly good enough to defeat him. "So I am staying to fight off anyone right? This will be to easy, not a fair fight even if I took them all on at once."

Kairai looked at Kenpachi with a glare, "You sure do talk big." then he nodded as Haidai looked at her brother with a suspicious look as though he knew something she didn't. It was true though cause he knew that most of Konoha was going to be destroyed.

Kisho said "Lets go..." Pointing his sword at a 45 degree angle he said "Shoot to kill." The blade glowed white then shot up at the 45 only to reach the clouds soon, then it came straight down from the clouds bringing lightning and thunder along with it. It hit on target as lightning shot all around it injuring and killing some people. His sword came back quickly as he jumped off the wall heading towards the area they had chosen ahead of hand to preform what they needed to.

Kenpachi jumped down along with the other three only to walk over to the entrance and stand there waiting for some to come close as more and more lightning was striking the town catching buildings on fire along with killing many.
Begining of the End. - Page 6 KishoAvatar
"It"
Tenshinchigi

Back to top Go down

Post  kirerellim Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:33 pm

Lynn paused, as the storm that had been threatening broke out at last. Lightning seemed to rain down from the sky. 'There is too much...' Lynn realized, watching, 'Its not natural.' Lynn glanced over at Toby, just as he looked at her. It was obvious that they had come to the same conclusion.

"Somethings attacking Konoha." They said together. "Go to the Hokage," Lynn commanded, "Find out what the orders are. I am going to head to the wall and see if there is any invaders. There hasn't been an alarm but..." She trailed off.

"I understand, Lynn." Toby said and started running. Lynn took off in the other direction, heading for one of the towers on the wall.
kirerellim
kirerellim
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:52 pm

Mary was in the bath house enjoying the warm water when the lightning started. Not liking the type of weather she made the decision to get out of the water. Soon Mary decided that she should go to find Lynn as she felt almost scared. Running off in a random direction Mary knew her chances of actually finding Lynn was slim but none the less she did try. As Mary ran on top of buildings she noted where the fires were only to wonder if she should help put them out. Shrugging realizing it wasn't her town she continued her search for Lynn. Amazing she had found Lynn so Mary quickly made a dash to run up next to Lynn. She did so silently but made herself noticed by say, "Whats going on Lynn?"
Rose
Rose
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post  kirerellim Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:58 pm

Lynn glanced to her left, somehow not surprised that Mary had shown up. 'She does have this ability to show up whenever I am doing something...' Lynn thought ruefully as she thought about her answer. She looked forward again, leaping up and running up the side of the building, only to run along the roof and jump to the next. She knew from their games earlier Mary would have no trouble keeping up.

"I think the village is under attack. This lightning is unnatural." She said, calmly. She was a ninja now, nothing else. "I've lived her a number of years and seen nothing else like it." Something nagged at the back of her mind, telling her that wasn't true. She couldn't pin in down however and forced it out of her mind. Launching forward, she landed feet first on the wall and running up to one of the towers by the gates.
kirerellim
kirerellim
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  "It" Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:24 pm

Kenpachi stood and waited for anyone trying to follow Kisho, soon a few Jounin came up to challenge him, it was truly sad that he didn't have to work much as now he was extremely bored. Killing the Jounins quickly he noticed someone running towards the towers so decided to ditch his post and go attack this person. Jumping up he found himself back up on the top of the wall, then he simply stood like a statue waiting for the person to come to him knowing he was seen.

Kisho, Kairai, and Haidi made it to the site and quickly the brother and sister began to work on things of what looked like a portal of sorts. Kisho decided to just stay and watch what was going on in the village in his head, also grinning more as lightning hit a building that was holding all of the elders dead bodies along with the kages. Soon after the alarm had been raised that the Kage had been killed.

ooc: Mary you don't have to post if ya dont want
"It"
Tenshinchigi

Back to top Go down

Post  kirerellim Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:43 pm

Lynn came over the edge and was facing someone she had never seen before. She paused for just an instant, making sure her footing was level and that she was ready to attack. 'Too bad, I was hoping to be closer to the ground when I engaged...' she thought absentmindedly as she placed her hands together and quickly made a single handseal, deciding to just incapacitate him if possible.

"Water Release: Violent Water Wave!" rose out of her throat, just before the water blasted out of it, with enough pressure to rip a tree out of the ground and throw it a few hundred feet.
kirerellim
kirerellim
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  "It" Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:55 pm

Kenpachi didn't even flinch as he poured some chakra into the area where the water blast was gonna hit, as it hit he was pushed back by about an inch but it didn't even pierce his skin. Laughing he then said in a calm manner "I guess there is someone stronger then fucking Jounin, but your still so weak." taking a moment to open the front of his robes he continued "Here take another free shot so this is a fair fight..."
"It"
Tenshinchigi

Back to top Go down

Post  kirerellim Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:32 pm

'Damn, he is strong.' Lynn thought figuring out what to do, 'I guess I'll have to kill him then, I know I won't be able to restrain him. He'll break through any bonds I can put on him.' She put both her hands out to her sides, lifted halfway to shoulder height and formed Tearing Torrent in each one. She jumped forward, to arc over his head. Launching both Tearing Torrents at the same spot her last jutsu had his, she flipped over him to land on her feet on the other side, facing his back with a Kunai in each hand.
kirerellim
kirerellim
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  "It" Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:50 pm

Kenpachi smiled as his one eye got a little bigger then he said loudly "So you can't speak? I guess you really are just a weakling..." Taking both hits he didn't flinch or move again but let out a deep sigh right after being hit, noting that his enemy was going to stab him in the back. Not moving he said "Thats hopeless, you are no way near strong enough to even pierce my skin let alone be a fun fight." He didn't care if she stabbed him in the back as the kunai would break, the wind picked up a little and the bells in his hair made a silent chime as his one eye looked up. There was a flash way off from Konoha then a white light pierced down from the clouds then suddenly it disappeared, realizing that the others had already left he sighed muttering, "Damn Kisho doesn't even wait to let me have my fun, can't be avoided."
"It"
Tenshinchigi

Back to top Go down

Post  kirerellim Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:56 pm

Lynn froze as her blasts showed no sign of damage. Normally, one alone would have torn a hole in someones chest. Two might have blown someone in half. This man didn't flinch. He spoke during this time, until she heard him say Kisho. 'Kisho. Lightning.' she thought, as her mind made the connection that had appeared in her subconscious earlier, 'No, it couldn't be.' She decided to try asking before jumping to any conclusions.

"Kisho?" She said, loud enough for the man to hear her clearly over the light wind that blew her hair back out of her face, "Your leaders name is Kisho?" At the same time, however, she began gathering chakra for a jutsu that would help her finish him, if he wouldn't talk.
kirerellim
kirerellim
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  "It" Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:20 pm

"Yes, so you talk when you want I see the way it is..." Turning around Kenpachi just smiled as his one eye looked at the girl infront of him "If you can't even pierce my skin you won't even be able to touch Kisho, here another free shot for you just so we can see." He was enjoying the taunting of this way to much but he was ready to take any attack she could dish out. Of course the difference in chakra levels was massive cause every time Kenpachi got hurt bad he would double up his chakra and toughness and speed. It was to where his chakra amount was that of one of the tailed demons.
"It"
Tenshinchigi

Back to top Go down

Post  kirerellim Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:38 pm

Lynn glared at him, her anger boiling. She already knew that she couldn't keep up with Kisho, but for this guy to say it... 'Especially sense he is probably over my level as well.' She admitted silently to herself, 'Now, if I was in the river... she glanced over her shoulder, at the river that was too far away. 'Well, if I can't have a river... A lake will have to do.' She thought grimly, 'I just have to hold him until I get backup... if I can't take him.'

"Fine." Lynn said, the chakra finished building in her chest, waiting to be released, "Water Release: Exploding Water Colliding Wave!" She shouted opening her mouth. A huge amount of water flowed out of her mouth, not meant to cut, but to crush. It had large amounts of pressure behind it, probably a little under ten thousand psi, and could continue for as long as the user could provide chakra. Lynn had trained herself so that she could provide enough to make a small lake, in case she was in a battlefield without water. She hoped she could force this man off the edge, and build enough water where he landed so she could finish him.
kirerellim
kirerellim
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  "It" Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:48 pm

Kenpachi jumped straight up then made a simple hand seal and said "Forming Mountain." a mountain erupted from the ground and started to break the wall as it got bigger and taller. Landing on the tip he grinned as it grew another 10 feet above the wall, he had already avoided her blast that was meant to crush. Standing he simply said "No matter how much water you pour out it will always run down the mountain, such is the way of nature." Laughing he then continued, "Your not the first water type I have fought, right now your looking weak..." His bells made some more noise as he shifted a little to draw his simple Katana, then muttered, "Guess I be getting a new one soon."
"It"
Tenshinchigi

Back to top Go down

Post  kirerellim Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:56 pm

Lynn cut off the flow immediately, thought much water had already began to flow down the mountain, and began making hand seals again, as she jumped into the air next to the mountain. As she did so, she couldn't help but think, 'Earth. Great.' Knowing from the priests of her nation, earth was the waterborns natural weakness. Free-falling towards the water, she finished her handseals and released the jutsu.

"Water Release: Water Dragon Bullet Technique!" She shouted, and from the water bellow her burst a long dragon of water. It shot up, and she landed smoothly on its head as it rose up to strike at the man. As soon as it acquired its target and began shooting towards him, Lynn jumped, forming another pair of Tearing Torrents to launch at the opponent, if he tried to dodge out of the way.
kirerellim
kirerellim
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  "It" Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:29 pm

Kenpachi looked over and then held out his hand to stop the water dragon with pure chakra being poured into his hand, he then looked at Lynn.

"My my, its time to go..." Kisho said as he was now next to Kenpachi whom was now used to how fast he could appear. He had appeared at the speed of light so it would have been impossible for anyone to tell where he had came from.

Kanpachi sighed then nodded, with a giant flash from the heavens they were gone all that stood was a mountain and some smoke where they had once been.
"It"
Tenshinchigi

Back to top Go down

Post  kirerellim Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:52 am

Lynn landed where the man and Kisho stood a moment ago.

"Dammit Kisho! Get back here!" She yelled in frustration. It was a stupid thing to do. If he did come back, he would take her apart now. She couldn't even stand up to him on a river... maybe not even on The River. She shook her head. "Dammit... got to find out whats going on." She turned around and looked about for a moment. 'I wonder where Mary is...' she thought idly, not worried about her safety but curious cause she was behind her a moment ago. Lynn shrugged. The girl would find her if she needed too. She started heading to the Hokage's office.
kirerellim
kirerellim
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum